21-Percy

1 Year

"Happy Birthday To You! Happy birthday to Melody, Happy birthday to you." we all sang.

"Dada! Cake!" She clapped her hands.

"You gotta make a wish. Like Ryan did baby." Annabeth said.

I wrapped my hands around my 5 months pregnant wife. who was having twins again. boys this time.

"I Wush for Moma Dada to have nice broders and they come out ok." she whispered.

She blew out the candle. I looked at Annabeth and smiled.

"I hope they'll be ok too." I said to Annabeth.

Just last month we have moved Into our new house by Camp half blood. We know had 3 extra rooms.

One for the office. One for The twins and a playroom.

Ryan, Jason, Leo, Piper, Frank, And Hazel were here. soon after Melody fell asleep they left.

Ryan stayed because he wanted to be with Melody. He loved her with everything he had.

"Annabeth, I love you." I said as she layer down.

"I know you do Percy. because I love you." she said.

"No I love you with everything I have. From the first day I got back to you, I felt whole again. Your my love of my life. Probably death us couldn't part us. I believe Fate brought us together because we were perfect. pure souls." I kissed her.

She had started crying.