Beware the Frozen Heart

Hey! Yeah I was bored so I'm writing a jelsa (Jack Frost and elsa) book:) I honestly love this ship! No cussing, nothing bad (and no you-know-what). If u don't like Jack Frost and Elsa then bye! Anyway, I will b posting my fav comments, if y'all plan to comment. But I would love to hear your thoughts. And the pic, not mine. Got it off of Instagram (thank you frozyn_elsa!! Follow her on Instagram!!! She's DA best!) anyway so yeah here's the story.

Elsa POV

It's only for today. I can do this, I thought to myself as I slowly made my way to my wardrobe.

Coronation day. I dreaded this day ever since my parents died. For three years, I have been worried about hurting Anna, and tried controlling my powers. But I still lose control. How can I do this? Especially without my dad?

I shook away the sadness of not having my father with me and picked out my dress. (Y'all know what it looks like) I buttoned up my cloak to my neck. I braided my hair and put it in a tight bun.

Before I put my blue gloves on, I decided to practice controlling my powers while I hold the (idk what they r called). I grabbed my small jewelry container and a candle. I held them both, trying not to freeze them. I was think about holding my emotions and locking them away, and when I looked down and saw that I failed. I placed the things down quickly and put my gloves on.

I can't do this! I was on the verge of breaking down when I heard a voice. Yes you can Elsa. I believe in you. I turn around, about to use my powers, but I saw nobody was there. Then I heard a knock in the door and someone asking me, "Princess Elsa? We are ready for you now. Just tell us when you are ready."

I ignored everything else and focused on not feeling. I opened the doors and said something that I hope to never say ever again. "Tell the guards to open the gates."

Jacks POV

I know she can do it. She has been practicing and practicing. I know she can't see me, because I can make myself invisible, but I had to say what I did and I'm glad I did. At least she knows she's not alone.

After leaving her room, I followed Elsa to the place they would be hosting the coronation. Man am I happy! She is going to be queen!

Now I know what you are thinking. And no I am not in love with her. I'm her frie-well I will be hopefully. I plan to reveal myself tonight at the party. But it would be difficult to explain how I know her. But I'll just wing it.

Elsa POV and TJ (time jump)

I did it! I actually did it! I didn't feel long enough for everything to become frozen! I smiled as Anna was being twirled around and around by the weseltin trader. She gave me a 'you will pay my dear sister' smile, then was twirled around once again. I giggled slightly.

After she was done dancing, she came and stood by me and we laughed loud enough for every one to hear, but no one cared.

"I wish it was like this all the time!" Anna said so suddenly it shocked me. I was about to tell her that I want it to be like this all the time too, but the memory of freezing her head was too much, so I turned and said, "But it can't."

"Why not Elsa?" she asked. She reached out to touch me but I pulled back angrily. "It just can't Anna!" I said in frustration. She seemed so shocked. "Excuse me," was all she said before she left.

Great. Way to go Elsa, you deserve a 'jerk of the year' award I thought to myself. How could I have lashed out at her like that? I turned my head slightly to see where she had gone too, but instead of seeing her red/white hair, I see a tall stranger with white hair and blue eyes. Gorgeous blue eyes. I've never seen eyes so blue. Suddenly, the boy with the blue eyes starts walking towards me.

I look around and spot Anna with a stranger. The boy with the blue eyes looks cute, but I can't fall in love. It would send a winter big enough to freeze everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. So I head towards Anna and her 'prince' so that the strange blue eyes would stop following me.

I reach Anna and she is giggling. I give her a confusing look and she says, "Oh Elsa! This is Hans! And umm...we would *giggle* like to ask for your blessing," "In our marriage!" her and Hans said in unison. Marriage? I can't let Anna get married to someone she just met!

"Anna can I speak to you? In private?" I asked.

"No. What you have to say you can say in front of me and Hans," she said.

Well if this is what she wants, then fine. I tried to break it gently to her. "Fine. Anna you can't marry someone you just met."

"You can if it's true love!"

"No. I will not give you my permission let alone my blessing."

Hans reached to me. "Your Highness if you just-"

I pulled away from him. "No!"

I turned to the butler and said, "Party's over. Close the gates."

Well that set Anna on edge. "No Elsa! I can't live like this anymore!" she cried as she yanked my glove from my hand. I knew it was no use fighting her for it so I said, "Then leave." I turned away from her and headed towards the door, looking around to make sure that the boy with the blue eyes wasn't watching me. No one seemed to have noticed anything.

"What did I ever do to you!" I heard Anna yell.

"Enough Anna!" I said, breathing heavily, trying not to explode in snowflakes.

"No why do you shut me out? Why do you shut the world out? What are you so AFRAID OF?!"

I can't contain it any longer. "I said ENOUGH!" I yelled at her, using my powers to create a barrier of sharp ice. Oh no. Gasps echoed through out the ball room. I suddenly saw the blue eyes that followed me earlier. Whispers of me being evolved with sorcery filled my mind. I heard someone mumble my name, but I was to busy being afraid that I barley heard it.

I moved my hand across the door and found the door knob. I opened the door and ran, without taking a last glance at my sister and my old life. I ran so fast through the outside doors, I almost ran into a lady with her baby. "What's wrong my lady?" she asked. I took several steps back and touched the fountain behind me, turning the water into ice. No no no! This can't be happening! Everyone had looks of fear on their faces. I turned and saw that three men had followed me.

"No please! Leave me alone please! I don't want to hurt you!" I said and threw ice at them. I didn't mean to, I can't control my powers. I turned and ran, ignoring Anna's calls for me to stop.

I ran until I arrived at the edge of the lake. No boats. I turned and saw Anna, Hans, and...the strange blue eyed boy. I took a step back and heard crackling. I looked down and found that I froze the water under my foot. I can leave! I can go and never hurt anyone with my powers! Anna can be safe! I ran across the lake and into the forest. Even though I didn't want to leave, I had to. I have to protect Anna. I can't freeze her heart.

Jacks POV

Oh no. She lost control. I followed Anna and Hans to the edge of the lake. Now she has no where to go, we can calm her down and fix everything. She can still be queen. But Elsa realized that she could freeze the water and she ran, covering the lake with ice.

Soon the whole harbor was covered in the glittering in ice. I turned to Hans and Anna. "What now?" Anna asked. Snow began to fall slowly to the ground. Hans brought her back to the castle and said, "Now I will go and bring your sister back. We can fix this and we can be together."

"No," said Anna, "It was my fault. I need to bring her back. Then she can fix this winter. Bring me my horse!"

I decided to go and find her before Anna does. I walked out of the gates and flew in the air. "Wind? Take me to Elsa," I whispered. "I'm going to bring her back."