Cant catch me

Hello!!!

How's life?

Mines busy.

Some of y'all said that my book makes U feel a certain emotion, depending on the chapter and I am glad:)!

Jack POV
"Try and beat me Jack! Your all fun and games but in real life you can't win!" said Pitch over the wind in my ears. We almost reached Arendelle, and he was ahead of me. I had to get to Elsa before he did.

I throw ice at him, which he dodges easily, and he throws black ice at me. I dodged with difficulty. "How did you-"

"You can thank MY queen Elsa for it Jack Frost," he said with an evil smirk.

"She will never be yours Pitch!"

"Oh Jack. Still living on your dreams." Then he disappeared.

"No!" I scream. He can't get to Elsa. I fly even faster to the dungeons.

Once I arrive, I try and break into the window, but Pitch must have froze it with black ice. I can barley see Elsa, but I know she can't see me.

Elsa POV

Hans left and Pitch came back.

"Hello my sweet. Miss me much?" he asked with a smirk.

"You wish!" I whisper harshly. "Where is Jack!"

"Oh him? He left. After you were taken, he went back home. He gave up on you Elsa."

My eyes widen with horror. "No. No-he-he didn't-he wouldn't-he-he promised me-"

"Jack is self centered. He didn't want to get hurt by you. I was spying on him as he was leaving. He said something about going back home, not wanting to have anything to do with a monster, stuff like that."

I turn my head away from him. "No! Your lying! He said-"

"That he loved you? Well he doesn't anymore. But I do Elsa. Together, we can get revenge on Jack."

I thought about this. No I can't betray him. Not like this.

Pitch comes to me, reaching out for my face. "You see Elsa," he said, moving a piece of hair from my face, "He doesn't love you. He probably never did. But with me," he moved my chin so that my face was inches from his, then whispered in my ear, "You can give him a reason to be afraid."

He stepped back. For some strange reason, I yearned for his touch. He seemed like the only person in the world who understands me. Who might never leave me like Jack Frost.

"What do you say My Queen?" he asks filled with eagerness.

I step closer to him. "Please. Just call me Elsa." He smiled, ear to ear, and he kisses me. It felt dark and cold. Nothing like Jacks kiss.

As he was kissing me, I kicked him in the family jewels. "You can call me Elsa when you beg for your life!" I said as he sank to the ground in pain. His once happy face turned into anger and he once again threatened me.

"You will rue the day you rejected me Elsa. I will have you one day! I SWEAR THIS ON MY LIFE!" with that, he disappeared.

Jack POV and TR (time reverse)

I heated Pitch call her his queen. She is mine! Not his! Not now! Not ever!

"Pleas. Call me Elsa." I try calling her name telling her that I'm still here and that I love her, but my screaming stops. Pitch is kissing Elsa. And she's kissing him back. My heart breaks. My eyes fill with tears, but suddenly Elsa kicks him in the groin. "You can call me Elsa when you beg for your life!" she said. She doesn't love Pitch! Maybe she does love me.

He said something I couldn't hear and disappeared, taking the black ice with him. Once the window clears I break it with my fist and burst into the dungeon.

"Jack!" she said, coming towards me.

"Elsa!" I go to her, but she stops short. Her hands are chained into the floor. And the cuffs that covered her hands turned to ice. The whole room is frozen. She must have been scared again.

"Jack I'm sorry! I had to kiss him-" she started to say, but I stopped her.

"I don't care Elsa. As long as your okay I will never care." I grabbed her by the small of her back and pulled her in. I mashed my lips with hers, not sloppy like, gently. Suddenly I heard voices.

"Come on Elsa," I say, freezing the cuffs that held her hands prisoner, "let's go home my love."

----

What's ur fav food?

My phone is dying bye!