I really dont want to do this

Guys
I
Don't
Want
To
Do
This

But I have to. I'm sorry.

Finally Free chapter one will b coming out soon.

Once I have time to write

So here it is.......:'(

Epilogue
Elsa POV
Two months later

Anna and Kristof are a soon to be married couple. I can't wait for the wedding, now that I have learned to control my powers.

But Jack had to go back to the Gaurdians to tell them about our eventful week. He says he will be gone for a long time, since they also want him to do two months of patrol. He said that he had to do two because Tooth did two for him while he was here. I will miss him.

I know he will come back. But when you love someone so much, you just can't let them go.

I still wake up at night with Pitch's threat stained in my head. I've told Jack about it, but he says not to worry.

Being queen is quite stressful. But I manage. Everything is finally okay, everyone is finally safe. My powers are under control.

I'm finally free.

Pitch POV

I watched as she gave the Arendellers an outdoor ice rink. My nightmare comes and nudges my shoulder.

"Don't worry. We will get her soon," I tell her.

I face my nightmare. "She thinks she's free."

I turn back to Elsa.

"But she's not."

--------
Stupid Pitch. Always ruins happy endings.

Oh wait.....

I hope y'all enjoyed this book and tell your friends about it! I really am proud of this book and thanks to all of you who read, comment, and vote! Don't forget to look at Finally Free!

Until next book!!!:')