Love will thaw

This is the last chapter, then the like four years later thing:(

Feel free to stick y'all's tongues at me XP

Yeah I did it to myself

Elsa POV

Me and Jack escaped onto the frozen harbor, the storm blowing snow into our faces. Jack held onto my cold hand so he wouldn't lose me.

I've been thinking about being a monster. Pitch even said that I was a monster. And the lie that he said about Jack leaving because I was a monster and that he didn't want to get hurt, it made me think. I don't want to hurt anyone, including Jack. I love him. He won't understand what I will do, but I have to do it.

I stop walking and turn to Jack, the wind blocking out all sound. "Jack!" I screamed. He faced me.

"Elsa we have to go!'' he shouted over the howling of the wind.

"No Jack! You have to go!" I shouted back, tears forming in my eyes.

"What are you talking about?!" he said. He was obviously on the verge of crying too. But I can't let sentiments stop me.

I move closer to him and whisper in his ear. "I love you Jack."

"Elsa?" I stepped back. "Elsa what are you doing?!" I ignored him and let go of his hand.

"Elsa no!" I used my powers to push him far away from me and away from my ice sanctuary. Although I might have to leave since everyone knows where it is.

Once he was gone, and I could no longer hear him shouting my name, I turned around. I staggered against the wind.

"Queen Elsa!" I turn and see Anna's prince standing behind me, shouting against the wind.

"Take care of Anna!" I shout back at him.

"No queen Elsa! Your sister came back! She was ice cold! Her hair as white as snow! You froze her heart! Nows she's dead and it's because of you!"

My eyes widen with horror and sadness. I slowly turn and try to walk, but find that I can't and I fall to the ground. Suddenly, the wind stopped and I could see.

I knelt there trying to hold back tears, but I heard someone shout no and I turn to see a frozen hand in my face.

"Anna!" I shout.

I run in front of her and place my hands gently on her cheeks.

"Anna no! No please no." I couldn't take it anymore. I hugged her and cried.

"Anna!" I said sobbing.

"Anna?" I heard Olaf say. Everything was silent, so it made my cries for Anna sound louder than they really were.

As I cried, I felt Anna's cold, frozen, lifeless body start to move. Then I heard a gasp.

I looked up to see those cherry red braids and freckled cheeks that were once ice blue. "Anna!" I stand up properly and hug her tightly.

"Oh Elsa!"

I pull away still holding her hands.

"You sacrificed yourself for me?" I asked.

"I love you." She said.

Olaf gasped and said, "An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart!"

"Love will thaw," I repeated. "Of course!"

"Elsa?" Anna asked confused.

"Love!" I slowly raised my hands and the ice on the harbor followed. All of the ice and snow released their prisoners and followed my hands to the sky. I turn to see Jack leaning against his staff, his blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight. He smiled and I smile back. I turn back to the sky and I made all of the ice and snow into a giant snowflake, then it vanished.

"I knew you could do it, l" Anna said with a smile. She put her hand on my shoulder and I let her. Jack came to the other side of me. He put his arm around my waist.

"Hands down this is the best day ever! And quiet possibly the last," said Olaf, his semi perfect form slowly falling apart.

"Olaf! Hang in there little buddy," I rebuilt him and made his own flurry, which he was happy about.

Anna's ex-prince stood up, shocked.

"Anna? But I thought your heart was frozen!" he said, a little to disappointed. Anna walked to him with a serious face.

"The only frozen heart around here is yours." She started to walk away, but quickly turn and punched the traitor and he fell into the water. I giggle as she walked back to me.

"Elsa can I talk to you alone?" Jack said.

I follow him off the ship and onto the harbor. Luckily nobody came to us.

"Elsa. You pushed me away from you. Why?"

I bite my lip. "Jack, I didn't want to hurt you. Please understand that I did that to protect you."

He leaned in closer to me. "Okay I forgive you. But there's one more thing."

"What is that?" I asked.

He gave me a peck on the lips then whispered in my ear. "You didn't let me say 'I love you too'!" He stood back. I grabbed his neck and kissed him. He snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Ehem!" I heard someone say. We broke our kiss and I turned to see Anna staring at me.

"Who is this?" she asked.

I laughed because of her serious face. "Anna this is Jack. Jack Frost."

"Elsa this is Kristoff." As walked to the castle, we continued to introduce each other. I held Anna's hand, thankful that I can hold it without hurting her.

-----

Yeah I know I skipped a sene. But it sounded like a good way to end this chapter.

Tomorrow I will post the epilogue of this book, then I will start writing my next book.

So no QOTD. Sorry guys:(!

Thank you so much for commenting and voting and for reading! I am so happy that I got to see all of your comments and so happy that I got to write this book:)!

Until next time my frozenistas! And my best friends:')!