Let it Go

Elsa POV

I had to stop running. The North Mountain is way steeper than I thought. Don't look back, don't look back I thought to myself. No good. I took one look at Arendelle and I broke down.

"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry father! I couldn't keep it in! I tried so hard! Why do I have to be a monster?!" I screamed, kneeling in the snow. I put my face down in my corrupt hands.

"Elsa?" The voice sounded familiar. But I couldn't picture the person. Without turning around I said, "Please go. I don't want to hurt anyone."

"Elsa I'm not going to hurt you. Just turn around."

I slowly turn my head and see the boy with the blue eyes. Wow. He's kinda cu-no he's not! Stop whatever you are feeling.

"Who are you? And how do you know who I am?" I asked nervously.

"Jack Frost. I've been looking for someone like me. But I've known you for.......three months? Yeah three months. I've seen what you can do Elsa. You don't have to hide it anymore. Just let it go," Jack Frost said.

"I can't 'let it go' I will put everyone in danger. And what do you mean someone like you?"

"I'll show you."

Suddenly, a snowball began to form in Jack's hand. Then he covered it in ice. He threw the ball of ice up into the air and it popped and out came little snowflakes. He is like me.

Jacks POV

I did my thing and there was a little snowstorm above our heads. I turned back to see Elsa's reaction. Her eyes seemed happy, but the rest of her tried to hide her pleasure.

"Elsa you can let it go. Use your powers to create something beautiful," I said, hoping that she can learn to control her powers and go back home.

"What if I hurt you?"

"You won't. I promise."

So Elsa stood up, removed her cloak and glove and built the most beautiful ice castle I've ever seen. Well I have never seen an ice castle. So yeah it was pretty awesome.

"Wow," I said. But I wasn't talking about the castle. I was talking about Elsa. She changed into a light blue dress and her hair was in a side braid, with little snow flakes on it.

"I did that?" she asked.

"You did all of that! Man you can let it go better than I thought," I answered with a wink.

She looks beautiful. And for the first time since the party, she smiled. A real smile. Her eyes, blue like pure ice, her hair, white like the snow covered ground. She just looks so beautiful.

I don't know how long I was staring. But when I realized that I was staring, I looked away. I can feel my face getting red.

"Come on!" she said, grabbing my hand.

We ran up the ice staircase and into the ice castle. Once inside, we laughed for no reason. Once we were done laughing, I looked down at our intertwined hands. She noticed, and pulled her hand away.

"Sorry," she said.

"Don't be," I replied, looking into her eyes.

"Umm...what do you want to do?" she asked.

I thought about it for a while. I have the perfect idea. "Snowball fight," I said with an evil grin.

She copied my evil smirk and said, "Your on!"
---------------------------------------------- Question of the day! QOTD

What's your fav color?

Mines green:)

Fav comment:

@kittofwonders
This is cute! I like it thanks for suggesting it

Thank you! Follow @kittofwonders y'all