Chapter Six

•Brendon's POV•

I finished the last song, the concert has ended. I walk backstage and see Y/N and her friend. '' Hey '' i say and look at Y/N shes stunning as always. ''OMfH iMfhHwuahsusuvWhoehepaoahsjsojs'' a girl (or boy i dont judge) next to Y/N was fangirling (fanboying again i dont judge). ''Hey Brendon'' Y/N smiles and looks at me ''Is she/he okay?'' I ask and chuckle '' Yeah she/he is just a big fan of you and thats it'' Y/N giggles. It is so damn cute. '' You were amazing Brendon'' Y/N looks at me still having a bright smile. '' Thanks Y/N''.

''APlahahwgIwisgoahsushsgshsuwiiw'' Suddenly Y/N's friend hugs me.''Ive been fan forever! i cant believe ur here! next to ME!!!! OmGhahhaha''. '' Heh Thanks'' i chuckle and look at Y/N i can't take away my eyes from her. '' I'm Y/BFF btw! wait so are u two officially a thing? do fans know? because i didnt know! and i'm number ONE fan'' says Y/BFF, i really didnt know what to answer i look at Y/BFF and then look back at nervously looking Y/N. ''Well uh...'' Y/N trys to say something but dosen't know what to say '' Are we? '' I ask Y/N. ''I think so?'' she says and awkwardly trys to smile ''Yeah'' i smile.

Wow me and Y/N are officially a thing, I'm glad that i'm whit her. ''Eek! My Bestie is dating a celebrity!!!'' Y/BFF can't stop jumping around ''I mean its not that big of a deal'' Y/N looks at Y/BFF.

(I'm out of ideas 0~0)

~The Next Day~

Y/N POV

I Wake up and walk downstair. I see my Best Friend sitting on the couch watching tv. ''I CAN'T bELIEVE THIS'' Y/Bff jumps around. ''Whats up?'' i ask her and sit down on the couch ''Check. This. Out.!''' She turns on the channel called '' GOT YOU CELEBRITY '' (not a real show) Its a show theres everything about celebrities, its like drama alert but about celebrities and not about YouTubers.

''Oh Hello Everyone! I'm your host ____ (put a random name there) And today we have manyyyy celeb dramas and an unknown girlfriend? also Rap Battles? lets get right into it!'' The host starts talking. '' So lets start whit bad news first Brendon Urie, yeah that guy who you had crush on is now DATING someone?! yeah! thats right! our camera man was at Brendon's concert and he had to use shortcut to go home quickly buttttttttt, on the way he saw that no one was on the stage and he climbed there for some juicy stuff'' Host keeps talking and talking. ''He overheard a talk, well enough talking lets get right into the video'' the host stops talking and the video appiers on the screen.

Its just a black screen and people talking.

-I'M Y/BFF BTW! wait so are u two officially a thing? do fans know? because i didnt know and i'm NUMBER ONE FAN!
-Well uh...
-Are We?
-I think so?
-Yeah
-Eeek! my bestie is daring a celebrity!

The video ended and it goes back to the host. '' Yeah you can hear thats Brendon talking for sure! anyways we couldnt take video of the girl so she stays as an Unknown Girlfriend okay now lets talk about The Dram-'' Y/Bff turns off the tv.

''They know you two are dating!'' Y/Bff looks at me ''Anddd?'' I look confused at Y/Bff. ''They are gonna kill you! you're dating their celebrity crush! stupid''. ''Oh.... yeah....''

(Need Suggestions please!!!)