Chapter Thirteen

< By The Way, Follow me on Instagram "Urie_Obsessed_Kim" >

Me and Y/BFF stop texting, weird. I send the last text then all of the sudden she didn't respond.

I sit on the couch soon see Alice come in "Hello" She gives me a smirk. "What do you want" I look at her whit a serious face "Chill Y/N, i just wanted to see what were you doing" She walked closer to me whit slow steps "Ugh whatever" I sighed and grabbed a book that i took whit me to read. "What are you reading Y/N?" She sat down next to me "Just what do you want?" I couldn't take it anymore i put the book away.

She stays quiet for a while, then finally she speaks "You should leave the tour" I look at her in shock "Excuse me?" I say mad "Nobody wants you anyways and we both know that Brendon dosen't really like you and how he likes me, lets be real (its not a bad dick, okay, okay sorry) Why would a famous and rich guy pick you to be his girlfriend, your ugly, dumb, poor and nothing fun" She smirked while talking "Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" I yelled "Or what?" She looked at me whit even bigger smirk.

I didn't know what to do i just stood up and left the tour bus pissed off. I found a bench and sat there for a while, i did have the book in my hand. I read it but didn't see that guys went in the bus because of distraction of the book.

I hear a sound, like a sound from a car. I look up from my book and see that Tour Bus is driving away! whit my stuff! whit out me! "Hey!" I yell, i run to the bus, but the door is locked. Inside the bus i can see Alice smirking "Buh-bye" She whispered.

I started banging on the door, no answer i could hear loud music from the bus, it probably was turned on by Alice. Bitch.

I call Brendon, no answer. Shit! Shit! Shit! he dosen't hear his phone. I bang louder, still no answer "HEY!" I yell. Finally someone hears me and opens the door. Its Brendon.

I walk in and hug him "Wow we almost left whit out you! Alice said you were sleeping over there" He points to the beds "UGH SHE DID IT!" I yell angry "What?" Brendon is confused from what was going on "What? no! what do you mean?" Alice says so she sounds innocent! what a bitch! "LIAR" I pull Alice's hair but Brendon grabs me "Hey,Hey,Hey calm down" I try to escape but he is holding me too tight.

"Brendon! let me go!" Alice acts all scared and walks to the conner of the bus "Please don't hurt me!" Alice says "shaking". I want to make that bitch bald what a hoe!

"Both calm down" Brendon lets me go "Brendon! do you believe me?!" I yell, he didn't know what to say, he stood there quiet and then looked at Alice.

I grabbed my stuff and just left the bus "Y/N! wait" Brendon tried to chase after me "Leave me alone dumbass!" I walk away faster, he keeps following me. "Just leave me fucking alone, you don't believe me what is a relationship whit no believing!" I say pissed off "Y/N of course i trust you!" Brendon grabs my hand "Brendon, i just need alone time, thanks" he lets go and stands there watching me leave.

I don't know why i did that, maybe because of the rage at the moment. I called Y/BFF and waited her to pick up "Hey Y/N" she finally picks up "Hey i need ride back home and i'm at the place where theres literarily no taxis" I speak fast "Okay where are you?"

I tell her everything, after 30 minutes a black car drives next to me, Y/BFF opens the door "So what happened?" I sat down in the car and stayed quiet "Lets talk about that later" I look out of the window the whole ride. Quiet.

Were finally home, i put my stuff back in my room. While getting out my clothes i see my phone laying on my bed. I look down on it.

8 Missed Calls From 

👰🙅‍♂️🤵Beebo

(The Emojis Are I Write Sins Not
Tragedies Btw)

(6) New messages from

👰🙅‍♂️🤵 Beebo

I check the messages, only Brendon spamming me and saying how he loves me. I ignore it and put away my phone.
Suddenly a doorbell sound could be heard, i walk to the door and open it, seeing Brendon whit flowers "Wait how did you-" I couldn't finish, Brendon's wide smile was death of (bachelor) me.

He gave me the flowers "I'm sorry Y/N" He leans in for a kiss, i leaned in. We kissed. "No, Brendon i'm sorry its just Alice told me stuff... That how could you like me... I'm ugly, dumb, poor-" I get interrupted "Your right" I look down "I don't like you" He kisses me "I love you" He smiles, i smile back.

"But what about the tour and all" I say worried "the bus is over there and Alice is gone" He smiled "What?" I look into his eyes "Yeah, she did something bad to you, so she is gone" He smiled again "Now get your stuff till we go whit out you again" He chuckled, i laughed and ran upstairs.

We were in the tour bus driving me and Brendon were sitting next to each other  kissing.