Chapter Eighteen

- Time Skip

After the dinner he drives me back home. I pull out keys out of my pocket and open the house door, i walk in and close the door behind me. I walk to the kitchen to drink water and see Y/BFF standing near the kitchen sink "Hello" I make my way to the sink myself and grab a cup, fill it in with water and drink it.

"Hi" She turns around "So how are you?" I ask her and sip my cup of water "I'm okay, where were you?" She questions me "On a date with Brendon, why?" I ask "Just wondering" She walks out of the kitchen "I'm going to sleep" She says before she walks upstairs.

Later i walk upstairs myself. I get into my pjs and sit down on my bed. I wasn't sleepy so i just sat and went thought my phone.

I scroll through social media and see picture of my classmate and her pictures of her new house, her and her future husband moved into. I wonder when that's gonna be me and Brendon.

The next day i wake up to someone yelling. I sit up, rub my eyes. I then walk downstairs to see Y/BFF yelling at someone, i couldn't quiet see who she was yelling at because they left before she could stop yelling.

A loud door slam could be heard, Y/BFF turned around and saw me "What?!" She yelled "I uh..." I stutter "Why were you watching me?" She started walking as she kept talking to me. "I just woke up by you'r yelling" I cross my arms "Then go back to sleep" She replied "What's up with you lately?!" I walk behind her.

"No, What's up with you?!" She began to yell at me "You, You could have  everything you'd ever want. You are dating my all time celebrity crush, you-you are the most happy girl in the world! You are dating a celebrity! You have so many friends! You are getting married soon and leaving me! You are gonna have better life then me, you're gonna have a better house, better husband, much more money then me! Maybe it's time for Y/BFF" She yelled louder "Wh-What are you saying?!"

She stopped walking and turned around to face me. "It's time for us to split, i'm moving out" She looked straight at me with a straight face "What? Because of what?!" I ask "Because of you having too perfect life and i'm just jealous okay?!" She ran out of the house "Y/BFF!?!" I yell, i could chase her, but why? She is jealous of me, what's a friendship with jealousy?

I sit down on the couch, realize that i'm wearing my pjs so i walk upstairs and change. I call Brendon and ask him if i can come over, he says that i can. I grab my jacket and walk out of my house.

I walk over to his house and ring the doorbell. He quickly opens it "Hey" He kisses me, i kiss back "Hi" He slightly moves so i can walk in.

"So... What's up?" He closes the door behind us "I'm so mad not even mad just disappointed" I take off my jacket "Why? What happened? Did i do something?" Brendon asks "No, Y/BFF" I tell him the whole story.

"Hey, Brendon?" I ask him and hold his hand "Yeah?" He looks into my eyes "Can we move? I don't wanna live there anymore plus we're getting married soon" I look into his eyes then look at my legs "Yeah, of course i'd love to" He smiles and kisses my cheek, i smile while blushing.

- Time Skip ( Couple Of Months )

I finally put down my box on the floor. I wipe the sweat on my forehead and take a glance at Brendon.

He is carrying much heavier box then me "Need help?" I ask and make my way to him "Nah" He looks up at me and continues walking. He puts down the box on the ground and walks over to me and kisses me "I'm so glad we finally moved" I smile "Me too" He smiles back.

I look out of the huge window and look at people carrying boxes. "We need to go get back to carrying the boxes" I walk outside. I grab one of the boxes, but Brendon takes it away from me "It looks heavy let me take it" He tried to impress me "Alright" I tried carrying even a bigger box to just joke around "Seriously?" He asks, i giggle "Yup" I carry the box into our new house.

---