Chapter Twenty ~ THE END ~

{ Before You Read The Last Chapter Of ' Tonight We Are Victorious ' Suggest Your Ideas For The Next Book }

---

I put my phone down, i was pretty angry. I shoved my head into my legs and took a little rest.

Then i heard the door open so i quickly stood up to see Brendon, i gave him a tight hug. "Hey babe" He casually said and hugged back "How are you?" He asked after i let go "I'm great how about you? How did the interview go?" I sat down back on the couch "It went okay" He walked to the sink "What do you mean okay?" I ask as he grabs a cup and fills it in with water from the sink "Just look at the interview yourself" He took a sip of the water and emptied the cup "Okay" I pulled out my phone and saw a post on youtube which was posted by a fan.

"We are here today with Brendon from Panic! at the Disco everybody"

"Hey"

"Its so nice to have you here Brendon"

"Nah man, Thanks for having me"

"So we have some questions which were asked by fans can you answer them?"

"Yeah, Sure of course"

"First Question : How Are Your Dogs?"

"Their fine, i'm about to go on another tour soon so i'll miss em' "

"Alright, Second Question : Is There Any Other Way To Give You Fan Mail/Fan Art More Then Just Giving It To You On A Concert?"

"Yeah there is an address where you can leave your gifts at and i go there like every week and i get the fan mail, thanks for the question"

"Now Our Third And Final Question Is: When Is The Wedding? Or How Did You And Y/N Meet! Love your music BTW"

"Well not sure about the wedding part, but me and Y/N met after the concert, but actually first time i saw her was at my concert and then after the concert i saw her alone and she wasn't a big fan of my music but later on we both fell in love"

"Nice, Nice so like most of the fans hate Y/N what are your thoughts about that?"

"Its really mean, they aren't really fans if they act bad towards the people i love"

"I mean you could have a dated a model but why to date a hater?"

"Because she was nice inside and beautiful?"

"So you are saying you'd date a hater if she was hot?"

"No, No, No that is not what i'm saying"

"So thats a wrap everybody"

The Video Ended.

I was quite in shock after seeing the video. "Oh wow" finally words came out of my mouth "I know, right?" He grabbed a snack "They just called me ugly" I sighed "Babe" He walked towards me and gave me a sweet hug "Am i really ugly?" I looked at him "No, No of course you're not" He replied looking deep into my eyes, we shared a deep kiss after staring into each others souls. "You could have dated a model" I responded after the kiss "But i chose you, because you are better then any model to exist" He pated my back "Thanks babe" I put my rest my head on his shoulder and sigh.

---

It was night, i was sitting on our couch while dogs were in my and Brendon's legs. I put my head on Brendon's heart and continued to watch my F/M ( Favorite Movie ). Dogs fell asleep and so did Brendon, i was only one still awake watching the movie, i slowly lowered the volume and closed my eyes. We all were asleep together as a lovely family of four Me, Brendon, Penny And Bogart.