Without You (Sequel to Take Me Back) | Jiley

A/N Hey guys here's part two! Glad you're enjoying it and in this one shot there won't be only one character's point of view there'll be more! Enjoy!!

Riley's POV

The next morning I wake up and see makeup all over my pillow, but that's not what I'm mainly worried about...I'M LATE FOR WORK! I wash my face and brush my teeth, then I get into my everyday clothing. I reapply my makeup and straighten my hair. I check my phone and see other notifications, but nothing from James and then I sigh and head to the studio. When I get there, I see everyone rehearsing in studio A for Regionals. I head in my office, and sit down getting with some paperwork. Then Alfie enters, which gets me nervous after the event of last night. "Hey Alfie, erm...I'm really sorry about last night." I say reassuring him. "No..it's fine I completely understand...it's just that I know this is the wrong time, but I'll be no longer able to attend The Next Step." He says, WHAT?! Regionals is right around the corner, that means we have to prepare everything again! "Oh okay, but thank you for everything." I say, Alfie smiles and walks out to his cubby and grabs his things and heads out. I guess this is the end of Alfie. The whole day, I spent working in my office, organising all the teams for Regionals and also checking anything from James. I know me and James are over, but I still have faith in us.

James' POV

Today me, Eldon and West just came back from the competition! And WE WON!! I couldn't be any happy, it's probably the only thing that cheered me up after mine and Riley's breakup. We've been rehearsing full out day and night, and now we have taken the title! Right now I'm packing my stuff and me and my boys are heading back home, the ONLY reason is that I just want to be with my family again! I still love Riley, but I guess I have to move on. I grab my phone just because I wanna tell my mom and my sisters about the competition and also I just wanna run through my social media. Then I realise that Riley left me message, I press play curiously. The last lines take my breath away...

Riley's POV

Another day, stressful, boring and another day without James. I sit in my office crying, thinking about everything. How could I be so selfish? No-one's fault but mine. I wish I was with James, I miss his eyes, his strong muscly arms, his jokes, his smile, his lips oh those lush lips that I wish I could kiss right now so badly! Even his annoying catchphrase, 'Don't even worry about it.' Oh I really miss that, I miss every single inch of him. I decide to head to Java Junction to grab a drink, but then I see James standing right in front of my face... I just wanna hug him, kiss him and tell him how much I love him! "James, what are you doing here?" I say confused but happy. "I got your message..." He says, there's awkward silence then I decide to break it by saying, "Thanks for letting me know, but if you're looking for Piper she's in studio B." Then he says, "I've already seen her I just wanted to know, is it true what you said in the message?" I stand there frozen admiring how attractive my ex-boyfriend looks, there's no point of saying nothing. I need to answer this question, and the answer is everything I wanted to tell James. "Yes, everything I said is true...I love you...and Alfie is nothing like you..." I say biting my lip, waiting for a reply. Instead James comes forward and pulls me into a kiss, honestly those are the only lips that feel right. I wrap my arms around James' neck and his arms around my waist. The kiss was passionate and so meaningful, we pull away and smile each other. "James, I'm really sorry after everything..." I say but then James kisses me and says, "Hey..hey... babe, let's forget about everything and start fresh." I smile at him and we make out for a good, solid ten minutes. "I love you Jay." "I love you too, Riles." This day turned out from the worst to the best, and the love of my life changed it all...