The Best | Jiley

A/N I do apologise for not updating for a while! But I'm back!

The beautiful brunette sat there waiting for her boyfriend. You see, she was offered an once in a lifetime opportunity. To run the best dance studio in the world but she was having a hard time deciding whether to take the offer or continue with her dance career. She needed her boyfriend right now. Then a dark haired, good-looking boy wearing a black leather jacket entered Java Junction. "Hey baby girl!" He greeted in his masculine voice that she adored, pulling her into a hug and placing a kiss on her forehead. "Hey Jay! How was band rehearsals?" She asked gently, her boyfriend loved her sweet, angelic voice. "Good as usual. We're planning a few gigs since we've got a great fan base." He was currently in a band and they appeared big in Canada. They both used to dance on the same troupe but now he moved on with his new passion, music. The brunette ordered two smoothies for her and her boyfriend. She started fiddling with her thumb ring, and bit her lip looking anxious. "Ri..babe...what's up?"  "Nothing." He knew there was something, they've known each other since they were kids and have been dating for four years. "Baby, good try. But you're not fooling me, I know something's up so tell me!" He pleaded her. She took a deep breath and began what she was going to say, "Miss Kate offered me the chance to become studio head. It's great opportunity but I don't want to give dance, I mean dance is everything and I can't run a studio!" She said all at once, luckily her boyfriend could process that all in his head. "Riley, of course you can run a studio! You're an amazing, hard-working person, Miss Kate knows you can do it and I know you can do it. If things do get tough, I'll always be by your side. The only one that's stopping you from this amazing opportunity is you, babe." She smiled at his response and knew exactly what she wanted all thanks to her man! "Ok baby! I'll wait her for you and now get up there and let Kate know your decision!" "Thank you so much." She pulled him into a hug, "I love you so much. You're the best!" "I love you too Riles."