Scars | Jiley

She couldn't take it anymore. She deserved nothing but pain. One mistake. Her biggest regret. Her biggest mistake changed everything. One choice changes everything. The petite girl entered her bathroom, grabbed the razor and began cutting herself with it. She did this everyday. Riley would spend all day at the studio, filling paperwork, teaching choreography but to be honest she was never focused or determined. All she could think about was, James. Her main man, her only and only, her everything. Even if she made that mistake, she loved him with all her heart and soul. As she moved the razor through her skin, the blood ran through her arm and dropped on the sink. As much as it hurts, she believed she deserved this. She wasn't eating properly, everyday she would get weaker. Soon, she'd be gone. Suddenly she heard the bathroom door open! The razor dropped and Riley turned around and found him standing there. James was stunned. He couldn't believe all this time, she had been doing this to herself! She didn't deserve this, even if she did break his heart. She  still didn't deserve any of this. He pulled her into a tight hug and she sobbed into his shirt. He rubbed circles around her back and kissed her head softly. He pulled her to the bedroom, and bandaged all the bruises. He stared at her old scars and it hurt him. "Riley, why are you doing this to yourself?" He questioned looking up and down at the state of her arms. "J..James, I can't be alive anymore! I hurt you and I deserve all this pain! I don't ever want to see you being hurt...I still love you." She whispers at the last part with tears rolling down her face. Their eyes connect and then they lean in. Their lips are in sync and the kiss is soft and sweet. They smile at each other and again they reconnect their lips. "I love you so much Jay." "I love you too baby." Soon, they forget about their breakup and the scars on Riley's arms because they're in love. And love always wins!