Nobody Else But You | Jiley

Riley's POV

James' band were having party tonight and obviously I was invited, it'll be a nice distraction from the stress the studio is putting me through. I head home and get in the shower, as I run shampoo through my hair it just feels so relaxing. After my shower, I get changed into a simple black dress which exposes my cleavage which will definitely turn James on! I straighten my hair and leave it like that, then I pop my black heels on and grab my clutch bag. I head to the venue and see James sitting there with his band mates, he looks so hot with his black leather jacket with a grey shirt underneath, black ripped jeans and trainers. As soon as James sees me, he comes straight towards me and gives me a big hug and peck on the lips. I can see a group of girls staring at us jealously, I guess they fancy James. But James is mine.

James' POV

Me and the others set up a party, and it's a great way to spend time with my girl, Riley. Most of the girls flirt with me and try to get me interested, but Riley is the only one. I spent the whole evening making out with Riley on the couch, then we heard a love song play and everyone is slow-dancing. Me and Riley hit the dance floor as we slowly start dancing, our noses touching and our faces inches apart. Riley's arms around my neck and mine around her waist, Riley gives me a peck on the lips, which turns me on. I kiss her, but this time more harder and passionate. I don't even care if people are staring at us, but I love this girl! " I don't want nobody else but you." I whisper into her ears as she smirks at me. "I love you Jay." Riley whispers back into mine and then I reply, "I love you too baby girl."

A/N Hey guys thank you for reading! I know this is short but I don't think anyone can take the Jiley heartbreak anymore! So here's a one shot of our lovely Jiley!! Love you xxx