Epiloge

I suppose y'all deserve this...I wasn't gonna but I love that you all are giving me so much joy in reading this!!! I'll also be looking for new Hamilton requests...books...Mwuha if you have a certain x reader you'd like I'll be happy to.

Your POV

I walked around the building, child holding my hand, looking for Thomas.
"Mama up?"
"Not right now, we're playing hide and seek with Daddy."
I stop James in the middle of the hallway. "Where's Thomas?"
"He's up one floor and down the hall, last office on your right." He smiled calmly at me. He's been dating this girl he met and he's been in such a better mood since, even if he's still sick as always. "Thank you~"
I picked (C/N) (idk, what should the kid be called?? XD) up and ran to the elevator, up one floor and down the hall. James was right enough. Thomas was in there, drawing boredly on his notebook. "For a secretary you sure don't do a lot do you?" I set (C/N) down, who ran to Thomas, hugging his leg. Thomas sighed heavily. "Yea yea..there's nothing to do."
"You're ridiculous. If there's nothing to do then you should bring (C/N) with you to keep you occupied."
"You're beautiful."
"Shut up."
"I love you."
"Love you too."

Little mini time skip

I cook dinner, listening to Thomas play with the kids. We live a pretty normal, happy life, besides Thomas being the secretary of state for Mr. Washington. It wasn't bad though. It means I don't have to work much because we get enough money as it is. The kids aren't starving and we can pay the bills. I suppose that's all we need to be sure of.
"Dinners ready!" I shout, getting a couple of plates out and scooping food on each one of them.
"You can wait like one minute can't you (Y/N)?"
"Yea yea.." I set the plates down on the table.
Happy husband means a happy wife means a happy family. No matter how many lies nor how many truths. Because well...
Love is love is love is love is love is love is love. And love keeps a family together.