7.

RYDEL'S P.O.V.

I blinked the sleep out of my eyes as Gator jumped on my bed trying to wake me up, "Its Christmas! Its Christmas!" he shrieked. I laughed "Alright Gates! Lets get the others and go downstairs!". He ran out of my room and I followed him, meeting the others at the top of the stairs. The kids ran down the stairs excitedly and by the time we got there, they were already ripping open their presents. They all laughed and smiled and cheered as they all go exactly what they wanted. We opened our own presents and soon there was colourful paper strewn all over the floor. I couldn't help but smile at my adorable little cousins . As I watched them having fun with their new toys and games, I noticed Gator was looking a little sad. "Gates? Whats wrong?" I asked. That caught everyone's attention and we all looked at Gator. He looked at me  with big tearful eyes "Santa forgot me!" He said bursting into tears. Rocky ran over and scooped him into a hug I looked at my brothers, tears in my eyes, and we knew it was time. "Boys," I said, geturing for my cousins to come closer "There's something we need to tell you..."

RIKER'S P.O.V.

After five hours of driving, I parked my car in a public car park at the foot of the mountain.  I got out, grabbed the presents from the trunk and ran up the mountain, through the woods I used to know so well. It got more and more familiar as I got closer to the cabin, Suddenly, I came across a place i used to love, a place that has always been close to my heart. The pond. I could almost see my brothers sliding around on the ice, playing game after game of hockey, and Rydel rolling her eyes at our ridiculous victory dances. I wiped away the tears that had begun to form in my eyes. Why did I ever leave? I kept going, knowing I was close to the cabin. Then finally, after ten more minutes of trudging through some of the deepest snow I'd ever seen, I saw it. The cabin. I smiled. Home at last! I thought.  I walked up to the door, put my bags down, took a deep breath and let myself in.....