2

RYDEL'S P. O. V.

*1 YEAR LATER*

Christmas in the cabin. Despite everything negative that has happened to our family around Christmas time, being here always makes me happy. And this year was no exception. My siblings, my cousins and I all sat around the living room chatting, singing and having fun. It wasn't the same without Riker but it was still Christmas and we were still going to have fun. I looked at Rocky and he nodded, it was time. I stood up and got my cousins' attention "OK guys, what present do you want to open tonight?" I asked them. It was a tradition of ours to open one gift each on Christmas Eve. "Riker's!" they all shouted in unison. I should have known. Riker always did give the best gifts! Lucky the boys and I planned for this. We had all gone and bought presents for the cousins from Riker. We gave them 'Rikers' presents and watched as they ripped them open. I had a feeling they were going to pick Riker's gifts every year. I just wondered how long we could keep the truth from them.

Just then Gator looked up at me "Where is Riker?" he asked. I smiled at him, holding back tears. "He' gone away for a while but he'll come home soon!" I told him. But the truth was, I had absolutely no idea if we'd ever see him again.

ROCKY'S P.O.V.

*4 YEARS LATER*

My siblings and little cousins and I smiled and laughed as we walked through the shopping mall towards Santa's Grotto. We were taking Gator to see Santa and he could not have been more excited. He jumped and danced around us as we approached the Que. After about 15 minutes we were at the top of the Que. When it was finally his turn, Gator ran up to Santa a jumped straight into his lap. "HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Santa exclaimed. " AND WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" "Gator" "AND TELL ME YOUNG GATOR, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR CHRISTMAS?"

GATOR'S P.O.V.

"AND TELL ME YOUNG GATOR, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR CHRISTMAS?" this was it, I would finally get what I've wanted for the last five years. Every year, for the last five years, cousin Riker sends us all gifts for Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I love every present I get from him but something just never feels right at Christmas. Now, I was going to make it right. I took a deep breath and told him "All I want for Christmas is for my cousin Riker to come home,"

ROCKY'S P.O.V.

SHIT. He did not just say that. What in the hell are we going to do now? I looked and my siblings. They all looked just about as shocked as I was. "what are we going to do?" I heard Rydel ask quietly. "I have no idea!" I answered truthfully. Every year for five years now, my siblings and I had come together and bought presents for each of our little cousins (A/N the Gs) because apparently Riker doesn't care about any of us anymore. We did it to keep them from getting upset because we all know how much they loved Riker. I don't think any of us realized how upset Gator was. Now we were going to have to break it to them that Riker won't be coming home. 

A/N 

Hey Guys!!!!

so i know these chapters are short but they will get longer i promise!

i completely changed the story line because i wasn't happy with it so i hope this one goes better.

also sorry if it seems rushed! i wrote this all in an hour! 

Vote and Comment please!!!!!

Stay Strong!

- M