29

She swiped the broom across the ceiling desperately, but it did nothing to disturb the glowing cobwebs.

Sienna was starting to become very confused, very creeped out, and very worried about what they would do to her if she couldn't get rid of them.

She kept swiping at the cobwebs in vain, trying to see if they would go away.
after a while, Sienna took a break while she stared at the webs as they glowed and almost throbbed.

After a few moments, Sienna fell asleep.
Her dream was a strange one. She saw the webs, bigger and brighter than the ones on the ceiling.

A spider came out of the remaining darkness, hissing and clicking. Sienna looked away.

"Look at me, human. I am not here to harm you." The spider said. Sienna looked at the spider in all of its eyes, or some of them at least.

"You are not the only one who can see my webs, human. There are three others like you."

"What do you mean?" Sienna asked.

"You will find them through friendship." The spider replied.

"Can you tell me where to find them?"

"I cannot reveal the future to you, as I have not revealed the same to your friends."

"I don't understand what this is about."

"You'll soon see in your dreams, human."

"What do you mean?" Sienna asked. The spider was already backing into the darkness again. "I will contact you again very soon." The spider said before Sienna woke up.

And the webs on the ceiling were gone.