7

If Seth had been more careful, his being wounded both physically and mentally would have never happened. Why did he follow her? Because he was infatuated with her.

Seth now lay in a small room inside the ruins of a palace, as freezing as an ice cube if he had any remaining feeling, alone. ( if you've seen either the Hobbit or Lord of The Rings, imagine golem, but with a full head of pitch black hair and a tiny bit more meaty looking and having somewhat well toned muscles and being less evil looking in the face. If you can) He tried five times to look around for a blanket. One of them was charred from a fire to the point where it was unusable. Two were covered by thousands of some type of bug, the fourth was being used as a cover for the headquarters of cockroaches, and the fifth he couldn't find.

So he sat there beside the main stairwell, until he heard a feminine voice. "Hello?" It called out. Seth looked over and thought he was looking at an angel. Seth looked away before he could fall in love again.

He heard footsteps coming toward his area and moved into a hole that could fit him alone. The girl saw him crawl in and looked into the little hole. "Hello there." She said. Seth scrambled further in. "Oh don't be like that. I won't hurt you." She said. Seth stayed put.

The woman threw her purse far from her current position. "There, now if I had any weapons of any kind, they are far away from me." She said to him. "Now, can you come out do I can look at you properly?" She asked.

Seth stayed.

"Please?" The desperate tone in her voice was evident enough to make her sound a little too innocent. She held her hand and smiled warmly. Seth turned his face away. No! I dot want to fall in love again! Ever!

Darkness.
>>>-------->

Seth woke up staring into the same woman's eyes. He tried to escape, but no matter how much he struggled, he couldn't move. He stopped when her hand touched the skin on his face and she grinned. "I said I wouldn't hurt you. I'm holding you down, but when I let go, don't run away. Okay?" She asked. Seth nodded.

And she let go.