10

Wounded, Danni sat in the dungeon with the little girl who stayed with him like an infant to its mother.

The girl had the most adorable smile and laugh. It was too bad that the child was an orphan. He silently wished that he could keep her, but he was seventeen. He was not yet able to take her in as his own child.

Danni prayed to the gods to let her become his child once he was old enough. He prayed for hope that she did not become chosen before his coming of age for her adoption.

After about three and a half minutes of silently waiting, he finally sensed that her fate was sealed for him and he smiled.

Danni looked down to see the sleeping face of the little girl who called herself Anya (Keep in mind these are NOT related to any of my fan fictions) and made a happy-pout face (the ones that us humans make when something is really flipping adorable)

He looked bak at the dungeon gate and closed his eyes.

After a while, he found himself sleeping, with Anya in his arms.
________________________________

Danni woke up in a beige colored room with someone in a chair next to his bed.

"Cyan." Danni said simply. Cyan looked at Danni, a smile appearing on his face.

Cyan fast-walked to the door and swung it open. He leaned out and yelled, "Hey guys! Danni's awake!"

Danni chuckled to himself when he heard someone yell back, "well it's about time! Anya's dying to see his open eyes again!"

Cyan turned to look at Danni for a brief moment, then turned back to the people outside of the room. "Okay, I can let seven people in at a time. Single file!"

Seven of Danni's companions entered. But there were only two that he was paying attention to.

Danielle, Danni's twin sister, and Anya, the little girl that stayed with him in the dungeon.

He smiled as Anya climbed up onto the bed and nestled her head next to his own. He kissed her forehead and smiled at the ceiling.

"I love my life." He said to himself.

"I'm sure you do." Replied his sister.

Danni stuck his tongue at her and she did the same to him and they started laughing with each other.

Giving Danni a sense of a happy ending.

A/N: Hey Guys! Sorry for the weird ending. I kind of edited this one to be a little more different from the original version because I was a little embarrassed to put up the original one. So yeah. Don't forget to vote and/or comment.
さよなら!
-Nicole