30

"I'm sure that sounded different in your head, but please never say that again."

Lillian gave me a confused look.

"Don't give me that look, Lillian. You know what you said."I told her. She gave me another confused look and I gave her a look that said what I just said out loud. You know what you said.

She proceeded to stick her tongue out at me.

The celestial being I found about a month ago did a motion that said 'I give up'.

When I found him, I didn't know what to do with him, so I gave a name and told him, "Those types of names were common on our land." The name I had given him was Lawrence.

"I like Lawrence. The name, I mean." Lillian told me.

I am rather fond of the name as well." Said Lawrence.

I looked at Lawrence and smiled at him. He seemed a little taken aback at the fact that I was smiling, but either way, it was a little weird.

My smile faded and I gave him a confused look. "What?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "It is nothing for you to worry about." He said.

I gave him a look like 'What the hell?'. He waved it aside.
I looked at Lillian and she gave me a smile that had me extremely suspicious of her already.

I looked from Lawrence to my friend and my mind became somewhat dizzy from trying to think about what they were planning.

"You two are so weird." I said simply.

Lillian smiled while Lawrence gave me a shocked look. "Why would you think I am strange?" He asked.

"Because you and her are acting strange. You flinch when I smile and Lillian gave me a weird smile. Why are you two acting so weird?" I tell him.

Lillian shrugged while Lawrence held up his hands in innocence. "I apologize for me being strange. But my actions are not ones you should worry about." He said.

I stare him down with an intense glare and he sighed before leaving the room. I then stared at my friend until she too, left the room. Once she was out, I proceeded to scream into a couch pillow.