Chapter 2

Czamir fled with his brother Caliph to meet Nysha in Paris, where she studied. A great vacation would be in Caliph's mind, while Czamir started to plan his escape from being the crown prince.

Nysha was ackowledge regarding their visits. A luxurious hotel was waiting once the two prince of Arrabia arrived, check in, and will be guarded with the VIP butlers.

Medias and Reporters were flocking around them when they landed in Paris. Asking about the throne and especially the arrange marriage.

The royal highness were careful to release their statements, to avoid controversy against them. They just walked going inside and wave their hands, had some pictures without saying anything.

Caliph was excited to  roamed around the city, without thinking they will meet the princess of Morrocia. Excited to enjoy his vacation and planned to meet his friends, and also his girlfriend.

An escapade with the city most visited spot would be in his list, and a date on the Eiffel tower with his special girl would be great.

Czamir on other hand was trying to contact the princess, although he doesn't care if they will meet or not. A dinner in one of the most luxurious restaurant was already booked for the three of them, to have a little talk.

Caliph will meet his friends within 5 days. What he could do now is to follow his brother Czamir in all of his meetings with the Prime minister, and also to meet his fiancee. 

A chauffeur driving a black Limousin was waiting for the princess to went out in her hotel. To meet the two prince, waiting for her. She was strictly guarded with 4 men in black suits. 

Nysha was wearing her Abaya and Niqab, starting to ramp down and went inside the Limousin, while her 4 guards ride in 2 cars.

When she arrived in a luxurious restaurant, she directly went inside the powder room and contacted the one she hired to become a fake princess.

4 girls arrived on the said restaurant, and quickly went to the powder room to meet her as what she said on her text.

A wad of money she gave to them, taking off her Abaya and started to wear her comfortable dress. 

Its not the first time she sneak out without wearing her veil, but she always make sure nobody would knows she is the princess of Morrocia.

Disguising herself as a tourist, wearing a sexy dress and covered her face looking at the Map of Paris. Together with the three other girls, they chatted as if they knew each others.

The other girl who wore her Abaya was faking to be the princess. A blue eyes and in the same height of her, pretending as a royal highness.

Her laugh was formal and trying to sound not like an Arab. As they went out at the powder room, the 4 guards was patiently waiting for the princess of Morrocia.

The guards didn't noticed the princess had already left the restaurant, while the fake one marched with them and started to be the fiancee of the crown prince of Arrabia.

Nysha succeeded her plan, she called her friends and invited them for a pool party, and also to drink. Her friends doesn't know about her, she is just an ordinary girl to them as being her own self, and not as a princess.

While Caliph and Czamir meet the fake princess, she was being quiet and in different manners. The fake one often scratch her neck, irritated from the veil and feels uncomfortable wearing the thick heavy Abaya.

When Czamir attended a call and went out to had their conversation private with the other line, Caliph was concerned the way how the princess reacted in front of them.

He was asking how was her study and when he remembered back about Nysha, he thought of her mole under her beautiful blue eyes. It caught his attention and ask himself why he didn't saw it on her now.

He was confused, but never bother to mind it anyway. After all, he really doesn't care. He just look at the princess and avoided whatever he could think about her.