Chapter 13

Caliph was avoiding to look at the eyes of his Russian girlfriend, her blue eyes reminded him about the beautiful lady who drives him insane. In every cuddle he made, a giggling emotion was rocking his head. Imagining himself in making love with her once again.

His girlfriend noticed his unwillingness, a bed of silence with only a plain sex. His girlfriend saw his face poured of sadness, bitter taste she tasted in his kisses. Caliph's caress wouldn't be the same as before the day they met.

"Ina" He couldn't stop to mumbled her name after his deepest breath. He sighed with regrets, lying himself naked under his girlfriend.

He miss her, his own madness had nearly unhinged him. Having thoughts of her pleases him already, while he disregarded his girlfriend who he promised he want to marry. One day, someday, but none of each day he felts the same way.

"My darling Prince, who is she?" His girlfriend tears roll down in fears. Trying to please a man soul who thought of someone make her heart ached. Caliph wasn't like this, his girlfriend think.

"Who?" Caliph said, avoiding her question to be an arguements. He place his hand on her nape, moving her closed to him. He kissed his girlfriend's lips, her forehead, the usual thing he do when his girlfriend envied him. But those kiss were cold from his lips, like a ghost touches her warm flesh, it makes her girlfriend afraid.

His betraying tactics were clearly proclaimed. Didn't heard himself speak another girls name, ignoring himself acting so obviously strange. The lady he laid in his arms screwed him from everything. He would wish all his life to be with that lady, risk his honor and wealth.

Likewise, Nysha had some short flash back memories. She remembered a guy with no face carrying her inside his bed. Strong arms lifted her, rough hands softly caressing her skin. She looked around like the scenario happened just in front of her. Surreal, she whispered.

When Nysha's engagements was near, her father King Nysrahim wanted to have a dinner with them, the two prince of Arrabia. Czamir vanished without saying anything, Caliph faced troubles from his brother sudden disappearance.

His brother was sick, it would take a weeks to recover as he said. on the other day in Paris, Nysha's father wanted to visit the sick crown prince, Czamir. Czamir wasn't there, Caliph alibied. He was brought to the hospital and so King Nysrahim think Czamir had a serious disease.

King Czaed of Arrabia heard about Czamir's illness, concerning about his son's health. The future King should always takecare of himself, like how he takecare of his kingdom, his men. His father was tough and cruel, but a father will always be a father to his children. A father who wanted them to survive all the kind obstacles, taught them how to face circumstances.

King Czaed went to Paris, thinking his son was not alright. He fled and left his men behind, that's how their father takes the throne for granted. But when he arrived, Caliph face begun to frail, what would he said to his father King?. He couldn't lie to the great ruler, eventhough his father doesn't care for him.

"Czamir was gone" he said to his father, the great ruler was upset. The crown prince of Arrabia disobeyed him, he didn't expect his favorite son disappointed him again. He gave him all the love and attention but he was the one who betrayed him, left the throne he was preparing for him. He trusted him to rule his Kingdom, but now he's not worthy to sit in his throne.

The great ruler stood still as being one of the toughest King, he remained coldhearted to Caliph, while his heart was broken inside by his favorite son Czamir. The King of Arrabia decided to pass it on to his younger son, although many times he doubted, the throne is not for him. A great King shouldn't let his family down, left his men behind like how he is just for his favorite son. He knew he was wrong, but his a father who must takecare of his sons. Although he didn't treat them well, thats the only way how he knew what love it is.

Caliph couldn't believe his father, he was happy but then feels sad. His brother who he thought his bestfriend runaway, left his obligation to him. He eagerly wanted to get the throne before, but he knew the first born prince will take its place. He was not prepared, but half of his soul felt succeeded. Yes, maybe he wanted the throne for himself, but marrying the princess of Morrocia wasn't part of his plan. All he want to marry is that lady with a blue eyes he met, she'll be his wife, his queen.

Nysha was shocked about the news, her engagement was move earlier again, and within three days after the engagement, it would be their wedding. She cried all the night thinking her wedding would gone soon. What would it feels sleeping to her future husband, Caliph. He's a man who dated a bunch of flirty girls, probably who had sex with a lot of girls. She feels disgusting, how would Caliph accepted the proposed marriage.

King Nysrahim called Caliph, to ask if he could spend time with his daughter Princess. So they would know each other again, although they are bestfriends when they are a little. Nysha's father was so excited, thinking about his soon to be grandchildren. He regrets why he taught his daughter to stay away from these boys and now his daughter had a hard time in trusting one of them. No one could hold his daughters hands, lay an eye on her or else they will end in jail, most worse part is their head will be cut.

Nysha went shopping, Caliph was advice by King Nysrahim to come with her. Have dinner with her and know themselves better. Nysha's four guards took her shopping bags, she almost brought the whole designed shoes market and stuff. Caliph was there, go wherever Nysha goes, for a day her future husband King became her personal bodyguard. From fitting her clothes, until choosing her best make up. Caliph waited and felt sleepy on the other-hand.

When the day came dark, King Nysrahim called Nysha's bodyguard to let them be together alone, so they scattered in just a meters away to respect their own privacy. Nysha was wearing an abaya with designed swarovski. She was complemented with Caliph in wearing such beautiful dress.There, he couldn't stop to look at her blue eyes, he then realize he loves to look at them when the guards was away.

Her eyes were beautiful, reminding him about the drunk lady. Blue eyes who called his awareness, called his attention to admire her again same as before. Like old times do, he was only a kid who chase her eyes to look only for him, wishing those eyes would stay in his side looking at it forever. He doesn't know what he felt, jittery hand wants to hold her arms. Curiously wanted to take off those veil covered her face.

They knew each other long time back but why Caliph couldn't remember her face. Only the memories of her blue eyes stared wide at him, rolling round whenever Nysha argued with him. He smiled when that distant memory flash on his head, he remembers how he wish each day he would grown a man so he could ask Nysha's hand. Surreal, that's what he felt.

Ok. Feel free to correct me, I will edit this later. Thanks