Chapter 5

Nysha stand up all by herself and walk away immediately, she pretends she doesn't know him. She was barely surprised and couldn't believe she saw the crown prince of Arrabia, Czamir.

Why Czamir was at the hotel, she couldn't stop to ask herself. She was puzzled and started to think about the prince was following her, to marry him forcefully.

She wanted to call Renee to meet her urgently but her phone was inside her room and also her things. She need the key of her room and how she could get another swiping card if Czamir was there at the reception area.

She went back at the rooftop, to look for her swipe card so she could open her room. She doesn't know what to do, she'll be caught if she stayed more at the hotel.

Czamir was smiling when he saw the beautiful lady bump into him. Her eyes was like a blue sky, making his day calmed and became light. He wanted to ask her name but she sudden run away and never minded his offer in helping her to stand.

He was waiting for his younger brother Caliph at the lobby. Caliph said he already booked a room for him and he get the card at the reception area where he bump that woman with a beautiful blue eyes. And now he was looking at her, at least to say sorry.

When Caliph went out on the shower, he was shocked when the woman was gone. He went outside to his room if he could still see her there but not.

"Ina" he whispered her name and looked around. Where could be her room, he ask himself.

He received a call from his brother Czamir, he was already at the lobby and was waiting for him. He could not think clearly, the drunk lady was still in his head. He meet his brother down and welcome him, excited to start their plan to have some fun.

Renee was on her way going at the hotel. She wanted to know what happen to her friend prince and Nysha as Ina. Her thoughts was almost thinking dirty, knowing her friend prince was naughty and nobody could disregard his charmed.

They are perfect to each other, Renee said to herself. She thought Nysha was only a commoner and the prince that has all the richest would be in love to a girl like her. Nysha was hiding her name as Ina. She doesn't know Ina was the princess of Morrocia.

Her friend admired her beauty, but Renee sense there's a strange about her, she was such a mysterious woman who only came to hang with them and ask for all girls only. Nysha would love to be with them without any guys around.

They had went to a disco and Nysha was irritated every time there's a guy wanted to dance with her. She pushed them away like a man, fight with them like she had a strong punch behind her small hands.

When Renee once reached at the hotel, she saw Caliph together with his brother crown prince. She called them and excited to hug him, she really miss her friend prince.

Czamir introduce himself and gave a hand shake to Renee, and she really was overwhelmed to see them. She haven't seen Caliph for a long time and now, there's a lot of things that  change on Caliph. They chatted for awhile but Renee could not stop to look for her friend Ina, "where's my friend Caliph?".

Caliph was a bit nervous, holding his nape and replied to Renee "She left my room this morning". He smiled and looked around, hoping he could see her again.

"What?"

"She left?" Renee ask. She needs to find her, Nysha was good in escaping and hiding. She always disappeared without letting them know she had left them already. She even don't know where her friend live.

"You just let your future queen go Caliph!" She yelled and both prince looked at her. Caliph laugh and shrug to his brother. While his brother was busy in thinking about the girl he just met.

Renee ask to catch them later, she have to look for her friend first or else her plans will be ruin. She went back at the reception area to ask the attendant, while Caliph and Czamir went to their room.

There, Renee saw her friend wearing an oversize T-shirt from Caliph and she surprised her showing a wide smile. She was thinking Nysha and Caliph make love the whole night.

"Hey!" Nysha said to Renee, she was very glad she found her. She must've go, her plan to had a party was ruin when she saw her fiancee Czamir, the crown prince of Arrabia.

"I need to go Renee, can you open my room please.. I was really drunk last night and.. and.. I left my card somewhere." she said to Renee. She seemed in a hurry, looking around if Czamir would come and see her.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Not that fast my friend.. you said yesterday we will have a party all day and night right? Our other friends were coming, so I'm ready!" Renee said, trying to sound excited if the others arrive, not to let her friend escape again.

Nysha was hesitant and guilty, having of feeling if she get caught from her own crime, sneaking out and disobeying in not wearing her veil. She think deeply, they don't know her face by the way and why would she be worried and bothered.

She will be Ina for today and for the whole month, not as Nysha the princess of Moroccia. She must not care if they finds out. What's important now is her own freedom, even just for awhile.