Chapter 7

After pretending she had a fever, Breana knocked on her room and surprised her. She miss her friend a lot, their bonding and everything never lost in her gut. She finds Nysha a bit intriguing, although she was caring and was really sweet to her as a friend.

Three more friends arrived, Simone, Tonnette and Alphea. A french chic who have everything in their name, wealthy and famous, free and nobody could stop them. They walked lavishly, with long high heels from signature brands, only wears from the clothes of a famous designer.

Its was quite awhile since she had seen them, almost 3 months and she had missed their all time games. Playing stupid with those guys they'd met, spoiling their own self in every thing they'd wanted.

Nysha was surrounded with influencing friends, sassy, bitch and mean. She like them so well, wild and free from everything unlike herself. No time to learn from the outside world, even some ordinary things.

Mark by the gladness in her face to see them, she was jumping out of joy and Renee was a bit of confusing. She said she had a fever and why she wanted to start the party excitedly. Her friend Nysha was wise, Renee really had thought hard about her alibi.

She was escaping from her friend prince that's why, Renee's thought again. Looking at Nysha, slightly curled long hair that swayed everytime she moved. Her lips was like an apple, red and shiny, most guy ever wanted to bite. She really was perfect for her friend prince. But how, Caliph was so slow in approaching her.

Caliph feels terrible and disappointed, he thought of the woman that was so far from his hands. He couldn't done anything but only to look at her, he had a girlfriend what else could he do aside of having a new friends. He begun to be faithful when he met his Russian girlfriend, who had a blue eyes, who always jealous of every girl that surrounded him.

He drink with his brother, talked about some matters, laughed with him in a formal manner. They really are a true prince even without sitting in their own throne, they still act properly and well trained.

Czamir was glancing at his phone, think deeply while he was planning his escape again. Although he had a doubt in throwing his throne to be king, he still wanted to be free from his father, who never gave him a chance to enjoy his life since he was a little.

He was trained to be strong, brave, disciplined and furious. Since he was a child his father thought him, toys became a dagger, arm, and gun. Books became a records that he needs to know, and playing with friends became those meeting with the big leaders and traveling the world.

He had all in his hand but never he had his own life. He was born to protect his people, his land, his beliefs as well as his kingdom. One wrong move then he might create a war to other kingdom, one wrong decisions and his kingdom will drown. He was tired, and his pragmatic marriage turned him down. He needs to marry the woman who never got his heart.

He will be the king, but he feels pity to himself. A great leader should show his toughness, but he became weak who wanted his own freedom, who also deserves to live, to love someone he really likes to be with.

He was weak and jealous to other who could do what they want, and laugh as hard as they want. He will be the king, he will dream for his empire, to strengthen his kingdom and he needs to sacrifice his own dreams for his mankind.

He knows his plan to escape will bring troubles only, he sees his brother more tougher than him, he will be a good leader sooner. He knows he could handle all what he will leave behind. He already find his way and now its his time to sacrifice. He will miss his brother as well as he will miss his kingdom.

Caliph was a bit of drunk, while Czamir was already sleeping at the couch in the hotel bar. He glance around, waiting for his new drink to arrive. He had ordered a martini, sitting and slightly dizzy.

Nysha and his friends started their party, a disco with her friends would never been enough to do their game. She was already drunk but having those friends around her are so much fun. She only drink a wine, she don't like the taste of a rum or a beer. They dance as if there's no tomorrow, rock their body to the music that freed themselves for awhile.

Renee seen Caliph, she called him to sit with them but he couldn't leave his brother. Caliph cheered his martini to the girls who dance wildly. His eyes went to Nysha wearing a black dress, he look at the curve of her body with a temp. Heat start to crawl around his neck, his breath slowdown in seeing her swaying.

One more drink then he will be flying, feeling of walking in the air, dancing a swing without a partner. He was drunk, his eyes blurred and sleepy but he wanted to see more how Nysha swayed. Perfectly, her body was seducing him, calling him to get near her.

Caliph stood at her back, started to play odd. Naughty prince as what his friend called him, and bad boy became his real name. A frisk in Nysha's waist got him high, she turned around and Caliph begun to rumble inside. She has a blue eyes, like a blue moon shines in the sky. Beautiful that must be admired and glorified.

Nysha was drunk already, she thought Caliph was one of her dear friends. She dance with him, recurring a motion of falling in his arms, almost sleep while standing closing her eyes.

Renee rejoice, Caliph and Nysha will be together like most of the story on the fairy tales. She clap amusingly and shared the news to her other friends that Nysha and Caliph already slept in one bed though it didn't happened.