Chapter 4

Nysha fell asleep out of being drunk. She barely doesn't know what happened to her surroundings, where Caliph was getting a lot of pictures of her.

She was shivering from the breeze of the night. Caliph looked at her with an urge to kiss her, giggling, but he must not.

When a drop of water rolled to her chest from her wet hair, a sudden of thirsty ignited him. It was strong, he needs a lot of courage to disregard it. To focus himself in helping her.

Caliph take off his T-shirt and put it to her, to cover the temptation of her sexy body. His firmed arms envelope her, starting to carry her going down to his room.

He could not stop to stared at her. She was beautiful that makes himself admired her. Like a honey moon, he feels excited to went to his room, to lay her on his bed, to take good care of her.

Thrill was running around him, a fire in his soul was starting to overcome all  of him. He doesn't know why he could not stop himself having this kind of feelings. And holding her around his arms makes him felt like burning.

He sees a face of an innocent woman that for awhile forgets the whole world and went to his own dreams. She was smiling, feeling of comfort resting her head on his shoulder, laying on his arms like her own bed.

He forgets what he came to his friends hotel. To drink, to meet his friend Renee and to get a pictures of the Eiffel tower was out of his mind.

Now, the lovely lady has been occupying most of his thoughts. It was quick when he decides to help her, it was quick when his heart beats rapidly from the first time he saw her.

When he was already on his room, he lay Nysha on his bed, put a blanket around her and make sure she's not cold anymore. He really was worried to a stranger, not only because his friend ask him to help her.

He smile looking at her, a mole under her close eyes reminded him of his childhood. It was strange, he doesn't know her but, he felt he had seen her before. Is she one of the girl he dated before, he ask himself.

Throughout the night, he was trying to sleep in the couch in front of his bed but he couldn't. He keeps glancing at her and often checked if she feels alright.

Early in the morning, Caliph decided to take a rush of shower before the woman he help freak out in seeing him. He planned to went out to let her rest until she wakes up. 

Nysha's deep sleep was disturb by the sound of the splashing water inside the shower. She quickly get up and started to be confused when she noticed it was not her room. She look at her clothes and she was wearing an oversize T-shirt, she freak out.

She directly went out when she saw a slipper of a man. She run fast and was trying to remember what could happened last night. Why she was there, who could be inside the shower, she ask herself.

While running, she was looking for her swiping card to unlock her own room, she forgets where she puts it. She went to the reception area to get again a card, wearing only an oversize t-shirt and she was on barefoot. 

She didn't noticed a guy was heading on her way and she was not looking. She bump to a man so strong that make her accidentally sat on the floor.

"Ouch!" She said and sounded angry.

"Are you alright?" The man said, while looking at her worried, standing.

Her eyes opened wider when she saw the crown prince of Arrabia was now in front of her, giving a hand to make her stand up.