Prologue

• Dedicated to Every single one of you. Every single one of you lovely readers.

 HELLOOO! Here it is! The SEQUEL to The Spy!

I hope you'll like the prologue. I'm still working on the first chapter, so please please please be patient. I wanna take my time to make this story a good one.

For now, here it is!

THE PROLOGUE!

-:-:-:-

Prologue

"Congratulations on your marriage."

 I turn around and look at the man standing in front of me and frown. Grey hair, not much taller than me, dressed in an expensive looking tuxedo. He looks old. More importantly, I don't remember him from any pictures, nor do I think he's on the guestlist. "Thanks," I say, still a bit wary. "I'm sorry to ask, but who are you?" I then politely ask.

 He waves it off. "Oh, that doesn't matter."

 I nervously chuckle. "Uh... I- I think it does."

 "Darling, you don't know me. You wouldn't get to know me better if you had my name."

 I ignore him calling me 'darling, but do cringe at the name. I don't like being called names like that by strangers. "Why are you here?" I look around for security. There's no way this guy was invited, and there's no way he's staying. Might sound rude, but this is my wedding day. I'm not giving him a chance to ruin the most beautiful day of my life.

 He ignores my question. "You have the most beautiful dress, sweetheart. Must've been expensive." Instead of reacting to his remark, I start to walk towards a security guy. "Don't bother calling security," he says. "I'll leave in a minute."

 I stop, turning to him again. "Then why are you here?"

 "To tell you something."

 "Tell me what?"

 He takes a few steps closer and leans in. "Real life doesn't have a happy ever after," he whispers, a smirk spreading on his face.

 "What?" I warily ask. "What are you saying?"

 "I'm saying that my present to you is this day. This one day of happiness," he says. "And then..." Instead on continuing, he laughs.

 "Then what?"

 "And then, the fun begins,' he finishes. Without saying another word, and before I can say anything, he walks away. I run after him, but after only a second, I don't see him anywhere. He's disappeared into the crowd.

 Gone.

 That single day turned into weeks, which turned into months, which turned into years. I guess it was long enough to make me forget. At least enough time to bury it somewhere in the back of my head.

 And now, four years after Louis and I got Ruby, I wish I would've remembered.

 'All is well.'

 Yeah. I wish.

-:-:-:-

I hope you liked this :) I know it's short, but at least it's something. Tell me what you think of this, tell me what you think will happen, tell me who you think is the guy, tell me stuff you wanna tell me :)

I just wanna say that I'm very, very grateful for you being so supportive. I never would've thought of writing a sequel if it wasn't for you guys. I don't even know if I would've finished the story. So thank you. Thank you so much. I can't even put it into words.

This whole story is for you. Every single one of you.

I'll see you ASAP. Until then, don't forget to...

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Love,

-Iris