Unapologetic / Chapter 4 ♥

Tremaine

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok class time for lunch,  the Algebra teacher said to the class.

This was my chance. I could talk to her. Maybe even become more then friends.

Um , Hi?

Hi, Tremaine right ?

Yea

Hi, am Keri.

She knows my name. I wonder what she's thinking about. She's just looks like she's a beautiful flower.  Maybe she's my outlet.

How you liking the new class.

Great, I guess. Being that I don't know any body in the class and math is my favorite subject, she's said in a sarcastic voice.

haha, if you have trouble with algebra I could help. Am really good with numbers.

Aw thanks,  you'll be the first to know, she replied.

*ding ding ding*

(The bell ringed)

I'll see you in class!

Ok, cool Tremaine, right?

Yea.

On the way back to class I saw  Veronica and Caira in the hallway.

What's up with you, said Caira.

What's up Caira are should I say the ex.

I feel tension, Veronica said looking at both me and Caira.

No tension here. Tremaine just does that because I broke up with him at elevth grade prom.

Still anit gave me a good reason either.

You know exactly why I did Tremaine don't play stupid.

Caira was my girlfriend. I would almost do every thing and anything for here but I put my music first.

Mm, but that's not the point. I know you know ever one that goes to this school.

Yea so what, Veronica said.

Do you no this girl named Keri?

Wait what you say, Caira said in a surprised voice.

Keri I repeated

Yea, I know Caira. She was my first friend in high school. I was the shy girl and Keri was the popular one.

Oh word. Does she have a boyfriend?

Dang Tremaine you don't even no the girl yet and you already trying marry the girl Veronica said looking at me like I was crazy.

Look I'll see you'll later before youll make me late for class I said too both Veronica and Caira.

~~~~~~~~~

This is a short chapter but ah. Sorry i havn't been updating lately. School and what not but feedback and vote. I'll write.

Will Tremaine get that date with Keri?

Is Keri feeling the same way about Tremaine?

How well August feel about all this?

Feedback & Vote!