Slow Dance / Chapter 9 ❤

(Photo Termaine)

Termaine

I woke up with a sense of rush. I was ready for the day to start so I could have the study date with Keri. I was very nervous. I showed on my face. I had no clue what I was gonna were, but I didn't really care. I don't think shes gonna be paying attention to my clothes.

(Bleep Bleep)

Keri : "Hi, Termaine just seeing if you still plain on for the study date?"

Termaine : "Oh curse,  just bring the work you having trouble with."

Keri : "Ok, see you there then."

Termaine : "Ok , bet."

After she texted me I didn't feel as nervous any more. As if I was warming up to her already. That was good beacuse I wanted to tell her about August, before she gets hurt.

Keri

I hope Termaine can help me with the problems, because am not trying to take that class over again. The thought of being held back in a class was a no go for me. I refused to get held back and in the worst subject at that.

As I watched the clock, I did my hair and got ready. Today I wanted to wear it long and curly.  Changing my hair wasn't a problem for me because I knew how to do hair.I grabbed my papers and my money for the food.

"Why you so dolled up, said my older sister. "

I was still mad at what happened yesterday about the shoes.

"Umm study date, are do you have a problem with me doing that to, I said in a smart matter."

"Are you still mad at me, look am sorry honestly, but like I said I got to watch over you. How about if I drive you to your little study date, then will we be ok."

I thought about it long and hard. I cant really beat that. Ill be saving money if I don't get on the bus.

"Under one condition, you take me there and pick me up later."

"Sure, anything to get on your good side again. "

Like I said before we the only family we got, so oh courses we gonna fight over some stupid shit, but we always make up afterwords.

Termaine

Headed down stairs, I find my parents seating at the kitchen table.

"Termaine were are you headed, mom asked."

"Going to a restaurant, to meet up with this girl I meet in class."

"Be back before, eleven, dad added."

"I was just wondering if you could give me any money for the bus."

"Here but that's coming out of your allowance, mom said with frustration.

"Thanks Thank, I said to both of my parents."

"Son just remember don't be a fool, rap your tool, my dad said in a joking matter."

My parents did know about my sex life. Way back in middle school they found out about me masturbating. My dad gave me the talk and handed me a box of condoms. Sadly I never got around to using them. Thinking about it now I really never had sex yet, just oral which made me a virgin.

Don't get it twisted, I had plainly of chances to lose my virginity, but it just didn't seem right just losing it to anyone.

Keri