No Angel / Chapter 5 ♡

Keri  

(Keri photo) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wounder why Tremaine was acting so weird at lunch. Am not even gonna stress it though. Shit he can help me with my the project.

(Tweet tweet text message)

Hi, we still on for the weekend bae ? (August)

Yea, pick me up around 8.

Ok, you want me to drive you home today or you taking the bus (August )

August recently got an camaro SS for his sixth birthday. It had a pretty blue flak paint job.

Can you drive me home?

Ok, bae meet me in the front of the school. (August)

Ok, love you.

Love you too.

Tremaine 

~~~~~~~~~~

Damn, I really heated walking down the hallways. I could never get to class on time beacuse of dem freshman. They just childish. They take everything as a game.

The other thing that tickets me off in the hallway is seeing couples holding hands, kissing, hugging and what not like we got nothing but time on our hands. I know I said I don't like school but I would like to at lest be in the class to say I was there.

Half way to my class I used the nearest restroom. All that food from lunch got me.

Bra, I think I can pull shawty, said one voice.

Don't you go with Keri, replied to the other voice.

Damn, let the whole school know. She won't suspect a thing. Plues two is better then on right?

I guess you right.

Should I believe what I was hearing. Was that the boy Keri was currently dating. I was left thinking in the restroom. I feel sick to my stomach. Keri was a beautiful girl who didn't even know she was getting play.

I eventually want to my next class. There I saw Veronica seating in a desk next to minds.

What's wrong Tremaine?

Nothing, why you ask?

You have a blank look on your face like you just seen a ghost.

It was hard to lie to a girl who your best friend for years. Veronica all ways knew when something was wrong are out of place. As if she had little antennas and they just picked up stuff when some one has a problem.

Veronica, what would you do if you over heard something?

It depends on what were talking about.

What if it was like boyfriend and girlfriend type of stuff.

Let me guess it's about Keri?

Maybe....

Ugh, I knew it. Look Tremaine stay away from Keri. Caira told me her boyfriend doesn't play about her.

Mmm, you mean don't care about her.

What you mean by that, Veronica said looking at me confused.

Before I could tell Veronica anything the teacher being to take role and start class.

Look ill tell you later Veronica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feedback / Feedback / Feedback

Vote vote vote

Birthday : January 26 ^__^