Sweet Love / Chapter 7 ♥

(Photo of Keri )

Tremaine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home, I texted Caira.

"Hi, stranger."

"Hi stranger," she said back.

"So, about Keri."

"Yea, what about her"?

"Do you think she'll like me"?

"Really, Trey you asking me, your ex this question.? Out of all the stupid things you could this maybe be one of the stupidest thing you could do".

"Caira come, don't act like that".

"Please, Trey save me the sympathy, you never loved me, you never cared, and know of the blue moon you want to call me about another".

"For the recorded I did, you just never gave me time".

"What ever Trey, I gotta finish my project."

Am kinda happy Caira and I ended our relationship. Don't get me wrong she was perfect but she's to demeaning and troublesome.

*Bling Bling Bling* (Phone Ringings)

"Hello?"

"Whats good," Veronica?

"Whats you want now," Termaine?

"She gave me her number! Should I call are text and when is a good time?"

"Termaine, breath in and breath out."

"Ok , Done."

"Its not hard, Termaine. She's a normal girl like everyone else just talk to here. Don't seem thirty, because that will only push her away."

"Ok, but what did you have to tell me in class"?

"Well, Ciara told me August is dangerous. He sell's weed, has gun's and stales".

"Even though am not superman nor batman, I don't care I still want her".

"Just be care Termaine I don't want to lose my best friend over something so stupid".

"I here you, but ill talk to you later, Veronica. I think I might call Keri now".

"Tell me how it goes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keri

I was ready to go. I had my sexy blue, and black tight fitted dress. This dress showed all my craves. I would only were this dress for a special occasion. I want out and go my hair did. I felt pretty, and i was hopping August felt the same about me.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Who is it, I said in a playing matter".

"Girl stop acting and open the door".

"Hey, baby am ready, and I see your on time".

"Damn, baby you look amazing, he said looking at me like I was Beyonce are someone."

"Thanks, lets go."

"First I gotta blind fold you bae."

He led me to his car with the blind fold on. There i heard my favorite song your the one for me by Dondria.

Your the one for me by Dondria :

I feel it all over my body (I feel it all over my body)