Poetic Justice / Chapter 6 ♡

Multimedia - August

Keri

~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost time for school to be dismissed. I was in my last class. The one class I love the most. That class was chorus. Why was this my favorite class you ask? Well of course my friend and boyfriend was in the same class. Not to mention am in love with music.

The teacher was pretty cool. She let us do anything related to music in her class. She teached us how to make beats, play instrument, sing and much more. If you think about it, it really wasn't a chorus class. It was just a class for people who loved music.

Unfortunately my boyfriend on the other hand didn't feel the same way about music like I did. He was just in there because I was in that class. He never really did anything in the class. August thought slinging was gay and rapping was pointless.

(Keri sings : Broken-Hearted Girl by Beyonce)

I don't wanna be without my baby

I don't want a broken heart

Don't wanna take a breath without my baby

I don't wanna play that part.....

I was sing the song hopping August would notice I was singing it to him. Sadly he had non clue. August was to busy texting his home boys. Well at least that's who I think he's texting.

Great pitch, said Ms.Lawis.

Thanks you!

Have you ever thought about being a singer.

I am a singer, I said looking confused.

I mean singing professional.

Oh, then yea I always thought about being a singer.

Ok, if your your really serious about being a singer here's my number. You should call it sometime so we can talk more about it.

Thanks you, Ms.Lawis. I'll call you when I get a chance.

Was she for real right now. Did I really sound that good to became something big? This could be my chance to get my family out this hell hole. Maybe I could even help August family out as well.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

Finally school was dismissed. August left me waiting in the front of the school, while he left top get his car.

Tremaine

~~~~~~~~~

Shit, it was Keri. She was just standing outside alone. Maybe this was my chance to tell her the truth about her boyfriend.

I walked outside and walked towards were she was seating. Keri saw me coming her way.

Hi Tremaine.  

Hi, Keri why u just standing here.  

Just waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up. 

Oh well....  

Talk to you later, Tremaine.

As soon as I could get another word out, Keri's boyfriend pulls up in his Camaro SS.

You ready baby, said August.  

Yea baby hold on, she replied. 

Tremaine sorry I gotta go, but here's my number text me when ever.

Ok cool, I replied trying to be calm cool and collected.

As soon as she left, I happy danced all the way to the bus stop.

Keri 

~~~~~~~~

What was that about, asked August?

Nothing, he's just someone I meet in class. 

Um, ok, he replied as if he didn't belive me. 

Don't act like that you know am real and true with you.

August was the jealous type. He didn't like me talking to random dudes he didn't know.

The ride home was awkward. I reached over and turned the radio up.

*Radio man voice*

Today were playing all the old songs you can jam to. Remember your rocking with 106.8.

The song being to play. The awkwardness being to brake. Both August and I realized the song that was on the raido situation.

*Song by Mario - Let me Love you

You should let me love you 

Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need

Baby good love and protection 

Make me your selection

Show you the way love's supposed to be 

Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you...

You remember this, I asked August? 

Yea, how could I forget.

August and I meet at a summer party. August was rocking the big t-shirt and big pants, and I was rocking the mini shirt with a calor top. The last song was on at the party. My friends and I moved to the dance floor, and waited for the dj to drop the song.

The dj throw on a slow song. My friends were all booed up. Both me and August were alone one the dance floor. Until August asked me to dance, and without thinking I replied with a quick yes.He grasped my hand turned me around and rocked with my body. He didn't miss one step. That night was magical for the both of us. From there on we have been with each other ever since.

Why did you say yes anyways, August asked looking curious.  

How could I turn down a smile and a cute face like yours, I replied in a blushing manner.  

You got a point. 

Don't be cocky! 

Am joking baby.

We finally reached home.

So, meet you at 8 right August asked.

Yes, 8 and don't be late.

Trust me I won't be.

Tremaine

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I have to diced weather to call are text her. Then when I diced that, I had another problem on my hands.  I also had to decide when was it a good time to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A preview of Tremain's part.

Please give me feedback and tell me if you like this chapter.

Vote Vote Vote.

The faster i get feedback the faster I update.