So Gone / Chapter 3 ♡

Tremaine 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were almost half an hour into algebra class. Algebra is easy for me. I can do math in my head without pen and paper. One of the gifts I thank god for giving me.

While ever on was having a hard time doing the work, I was blowing throw ever assignment.

*Knock knock knock*

Come in, said the Algebra teacher.

Yea, the principal changed my schedule. Am I in the right class?

Let's have a look see, the Algebra teacher said while ruching for her schedule.

Every ones head and eyes on her. The boys in the back looked at her evertime she moved. The girls in the front rolled there eyes and whispered. I was glued to her brown eyes and her brown skin. I wanted to get to know her. Her beauty was astonishing.

Keri 

~~~~~~~~~~

This is exactly why I don't like my schedule changed. All eyes were on me like I was a superstar, a picture are something.

Ok, class settle down. We have a new student. Her name is..?

My name is Keri, I said looking at the teacher like she lost her mind.

Well Keri welcome to my class. My name is Ms.Sung. In this class we well be learning about graphics, and numbering. Make sure your on time and bring a pencil and paper to my class she, said as she walked circles around me.

We'll do Ms.Sung.

Let's find a seat for you. Trey who's setting behind you? Brandon is seating there the student replied.

Tremaine what about you?

No one seats in the front of me.

Great, so I have to seat in between a ratchet girl and a boy who has a staring problem.

Ok great, Ms.Sung replied. Heres you new seat for the whole year until I say other wise.

Great just great. I have a class and a seat that I don't want. I can't see how this day can get any better.

Tremaine 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe she was seating in front of me. She looked from other girls that go to this school. I just hopped her personality was as good as her looks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Will Tremaine ask Keri out? 

Will Keri turn Tremaine down instead? 

Why do so many dislike Keri? 

How will Tremaine feel when he founds out she has a boyfriend?

Keep reading and give me feedback.  

The more feedback I get the more I write.  

Vote vote vote vote!