Candy Rain / Chapter 8♡

Keri

Last night was magical. No one has ever did anything like that for me. I couldn't help but think I was in love. Its like I knew this time was real. Even though August can be cock and insensitive, he made up for everthing that night.

In the morning we to showers togather. It was one hot shower. The seam running down the mirror. He was cursing my body, kissing my neck and telling me am sexy even when my hairs wet. It felt like a dream.  I couldn't imagine August ever doing anything like this.

When we were finally done. We both got ready to leave his house. He always said he wanted my Jordans to match his Jordans but lets get real I didn't have a bankroll full of money for Jordans.

"Bae, guess what I got you,  August said."

"I have no clue, feeling unsurprisingly. "

"Trun around, he said"

My face dropped. It was the new Jordans that costed 300 dollors. There were my size any everthing.  Everone wanted the shoes at school.

"August were you get the money to buy this, looking at him suspiciously."

"Don't worry about it, just no we the first to get dem."

"August you know you dont have to buy me things to prove your love."

"I know, just were it on Monday,  August said grinning."

"He later dropped me home. "remember were it Monday ok, August implied."

"Ok ok ok ok ok  I will, I said laughing getting out the car."

Termaine

There it was done. I finally did it. I texted keri. It almost seemed like forever but, I did it. It was done. the only thing that was eating me alive was waiting for a reply. I checked me phone constantly. I started to think if I was crazy are may even thirsty for this girl. This one girl made me feel some type of way just be her looks, and atrative voice.

(Bling Bling Bling)

(Checks phone)

Keri replies : "Hi, sorry it took so long, what up."

Yes, she replied. I don't want to reply to fast, she might think somethings up with me. I waited about 1 minute to reply back to the message.

"Nothing much,  just kicking it bored just thought ill text you since I had nothing better to do."

"Thats whats up, happy you texted anyways beacuse I need help on a few math problems. Do you want to meet up tomorrow so you can explain some of them to me?"

"Sure, any place are time is fine with me."

"Ok, What about we meet up on Lee street the restaurant at 5."

"Fine eith me."

In a matter of minutes I was jumping for joy. I didn't know what to do. First off I need to find out werr that restaurant was.

Keri

"Were have you been, my sister asked me "

"With August. .. "

"Be careful, we dont need no baby's running around here,  I hope you'll using protection,  she me with a look scowling on her face.

Since my parents were murder she took care of me. Lucky she was old enough beacuse our family didnt give to fucks about us. It was even worse know that our parents passed away.  Everone became very distant.

"Yess, am not stupid, I replied rolling my eyes."

"Just watching out for you, that August boy doesn't seem right,  she said."

She open the box that I had laying on the table.

"Were did you get this from, she said."

"August give it to me as a gift, I said back in a blushing matter.

"Were did he get the money to buy them, she said sounding mad."

"I honestly dont know he would tell me. "

"I dont like the sound of this keri, I think u should really take them back."

"Your just mad you man isn't like minds."

"Realky Keri, trust me I've been throw you little teenage relationship."

"What ever, I dont care what you say am not taking them back."

I ran to my room and locked the door. I look for my earphones n played some music to help me keep calm. I didn't want to say any thing I would regret to my sister.  We were all the family we got.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think keri should listin to her sister?

Do you think August  is trying to step as a boyfriend?

Do you think its a good idea eat out with Termaine?

♡♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Please give me feedback and tell me if you like this chapter.

vote vote vote.

The faster I get feedback the faster I update.