Two Different Worlds {14}

Author’s note: It has been a week since the last update and the number of reads and votes has increased =D

Thank you so much guys for your supports, I really appreciate it, you are the best, seriously guys :D

So keep supporting me with your reading, voting, commenting and fanning maybe? That would be awesome and make my day :*

Thanks again <3 Enjoy

Two Different Worlds

  Chapter Fourteen:

   It has been three months now since the accident, John was okay; he got out from the hospital feeling all good. I parked in the front of his house to pick him up, he couldn’t drive really well so I volunteered to give him a ride. He was already waiting for me on the door steps. My boyfriend grinned at me as he made his way to the passenger seat.

   I took my time checking him out. John was very attractive, even in plain white shirt and some jeans and no one and I mean no one could deny that. “Good morning honey.” He greeted as he planted a kiss on my cheek. I smiled at him and kissed him back. “How are you doing today?”

  “Good. What about you?” I asked as I started driving the car.

   All through the ride was tempted to bring up the revenge subject. I love John, I was sure of that. As for the revenge thing, I didn’t want to do it anymore. I wanted to tell John about it, I felt so horrible hiding something like that from him. But I was scared, I was scared that if he knew he would be very angry and would finally leave me. I didn’t want that, I wanted to stay with him. And so, I decided to tell him about it when it just feels right.

   After a few minutes we were in front of the high-school. From the parking lot to the doors, everyone was greeting John, welcoming him back and saying how much they have missed him. If you would ask about what I thought about that, I would say that they’re a bunch of two faced liars, because if they really have missed him, they would have paid him a visit. But that was my own opinion, just for my own self and that was why I kept my trap shut.

  I felt John’s arm sneak around my waist and pulling me back against him. “What do you have now?” He asked.

  “French.” I said grinning with excitement.

  “Boring!” John said rolling his eyes. I slapped his arm and he laughed. “Just kidding.” He stuck his tongue out.

  “What about you?” I asked him.

   “Science” He told me, with an already bored expression on his face.

   “Have fun.” He stuck his tongue out at me. “I got to go now love. See you later at lunch hour?” I asked turning around and putting my arms around his neck. He nodded and I got on my tiptoes and planted a peck on his lips. He smirked as I got out from his hold and made my way to my locker, where I found Hayley already waiting for me and so I started my school day.

   “I have missed this.” I said to Hayley as I took a bite from my slice of pizza. Since we haven’t had a girls’ time in such a very long period, we decided to bond over some pizza and drinks. I was sitting in my room, when she barged into it, without even knocking on the freaking door. Well I didn’t mind really, I missed her and I just wanted to spend some time with her.

   “Me too, I swear.” She sighed taking a sip from her own drink. “We didn’t spend some time together in such a long time, that John guy stole you from me.” Hayley stated. Well part of it was true and I felt so horrible, since I started dating John my meetings with my best friend were lesser and more limited.