Two Different Worlds {20}

Author’s note: Hullo :D I am sorry; I swear I am terribly sorry. I have been such a bad person and I haven’t updated in months but I had this massive writer’s block and this new idea to write a new book, but let’s look to the bright side, I am here now with a new chapter :D

Anyway I have a new book and it would mean a lot if you guys checked it out, its name is ‘Hey there Delilah’ <3

I also want to thank you awesome fans for all the votes and comments and reads, you’re really amazing, I don’t know what I would do without you, I really love you <3

I hope that you will like this chapter (note that it has multiply points of view and days) and that you will support me :D Thanks

Enjoy <3

  Two Different Worlds

Chapter Twenty:

-Samantha’s point of view-

People usually weren’t big fans of walking alone; I however have always liked it. It was a good way to think, to recall the previous events of that day or maybe of the whole week without being bothered, not to mention that I liked hearing the birds singing with their beautiful melodic voice, the sound that the leaves made while brushing against each other and being able to hear my own thoughts.

Although John offered to give me a ride home, I declined it. It was sweet of him really but at the time all I wanted was to avoid him and think on my own. I spent the whole weekend with him and Hayley, the visit to the zoo was quite superb, we had so much fun, the animals were funny, and even Hayley had a lot fun with John’s friend, but I just couldn’t get past the fact that John wanted us back together.

I wanted that too, it’s what I have been thinking about and wanting for weeks but now that I think of it, it is kind of hard and I wanted to really think about it. What if we ended up hurting each other again, we always had the tendency to hurt each other and I am seriously done breaking his heart and having mine broken again.

It was a matter of minutes before I was finally at school. “You wouldn’t believe what happened!” That was Hayley of course, as soon as she saw me she ran to my side grinning from ear to ear. “Patrick Michelson asked me out, that’s fucked up. I can’t fucking believe it, I am thrilled!

Patrick Michelson was John’s friend that went with us to the zoo, he was quite handsome and he really seemed nice, not to mention that he and Hayley shared stuff in common and believe me guys it was hard to find someone as weird as her. They spent the whole ride joking and laughing their butts off.

I grinned at her mirroring her expression as I hugged her back tightly. Hayley was a good person and she deserved to be happy. “How? Where? When?”

“Well we spent the whole night talking on the phone yesterday and he said that he liked me already and I said I did too and so he asked me out and I accepted. It was as simple as that. Next Friday, but I really don’t know I would love if we would go to a bike arena. That would be just awesome.”

I shook my head at her, she was weird. Normal girls would love to go to restaurants, beaches, fancy places, and even coffee shops on their first dates but no my weirdo of a best friend wants to go to a dirty bike arena, I find that messed up but I am cool with it as long as she’s happy.

“Anyway,” she continued, “what about you? Did you take your decision? Are you getting back together?” I shook my head at her. “Ugh! Get back together already you idiots.”