Two Different Worlds {2}

Author’s note: Sadly the first chapter didn’t get as much reads as I wanted. But at least I hope this one will get more reads :D Vote, comment and fan maybe? Thank you anyway :*

‘I dedicated this chapter for Amanda for being such a good person and a fantastic writer :D Check her out, read her books and fan her.’

Enjoy :D XxXx

Two Different Worlds

Chapter two:

-Samantha’s point of view-

“I hate Rachel. I seriously hate her,” I stated as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. “I hate my mother for bringing Rach’s father into our lives and marrying him. I hate my luck of course. I hate Karma. I hate this freaking high-school. I hate bullying. I hate every single thing in my messed up life.” I complained about everything bringing my head down on the cafeteria table, with a bit of force. And let me tell you that bit of force made my eyes watery from pain.

“Don’t bother yourself thinking about these silly stuff Samantha. I assure you that they will finally back off of you. Things won’t stay like this forever, trust me will you? You’ll see the bullies will get more mature by time and will eventually let you be and leave you alone. And anyway I know that someday you will turn into a bad ass and make them regret it, okay?” I was sitting with Hayley in our usual table in the cafeteria at lunch hour.

“Yeah right, defiantly. More like in my dreams.” I sighed as I picked up the French fries, that landed on me and fell onto the ground, to put them in the trashcan. It was probably the foot ball team guys that threw it on me, but I paid them no attention, I don’t care really I got used to all of these things. Actually thank god it was French fries, sometimes I had to go back home all red from ketchup or all yellow from mustard as though I painted myself or something from that sort.

The bell rang announcing the end of the lunch hour and the begging of class. Hayley and I made our way to my locker so I could grab my books, but on our walk there everyone was pointing and laughing at me. And that was strange because last time I checked I wasn’t a clown, so I had no clue on the funny thing. “Hayley check me out please. Do I have anything strange on me?” I questioned in a whisper so that no one could hear us.

My best friend looked me up and down, turned me around and gasped in shock which of course made everyone lose it again and crack a laugh. I felt her hands taking something off of my back. She showed it to me, It was paper written on in big majuscule letters ‘CHECK OUT MY BIG ASS GUYS.’ I grabbed it from Hayley’s hand and threw it on the ground with extra force. I jerked open my locker, earning a few strange looks from some people, took out my math books, regained my composure and headed to my classroom my head held high and my wide smile spread all over my face. This was defiantly not a good day, but an hour of mathematics with Mr. Shuster will sure make me feel better. What can I say? I am weird, I love math.

I got into the math classroom feeling way better about myself already. Mr. Shuster was sitting at his wheelchair behind his desk like usual. He gave me the warmest welcoming smile ever and I returned as always. Most of the students in our high-school hate him, because well he can be really strict at times, he’s never late or absent, he sometimes gives a lot of homework and last but not least his tests are quite hard for most of the students, but of course unlike all of them, I liked Mr. Shuster, he was actually my favorite teacher.

I sat in the middle seat in the first row of course, on my right sat a boy named Daniel I think, he seemed awfully shy but that didn’t stop him from being as good as me in math and of course he was as nerdy and as geeky as me or even more if that was even possible. But I know that at the end I will always beat him in mathematics, I chuckled silently at myself at the thought. I am weird, I know I know I figured that thing ages ago.