Two Different Worlds {4}

Author’s note: Good morning, good afternoon, good night? I don’t know, you might think that I am crazy but I seriously don’t care, I was feeling extremely happy while writing this chapter. I am really glad that three chapter got 164 reads, that’s something to me and it makes me happy :D

*I dedicated this chapter to her because she’s awesome. Go check her out and fan her.*

Please don’t forget to comment, vote and maybe fan =) Thank you anyway, love you all <3

Enjoy :D XxXx

Two Different Worlds

Chapter four:

-Samantha’s point of view-

“You look good Samantha. You really do, hell you look gorgeous to tell the truth. I would have never thought that I would be saying this but you look extremely beautiful and no one would be able to deny that,” John complemented my looks as he drove to his house.

That was defiantly strange. Maybe he just wanted me to finally think that he was nice and all that crap and then would pull a prank on me like he always did. Or maybe he wants me to fall even more so he would play me and just throw me at the end like one of his whores. Anyway I was a bit suspicious about his comments and I had every right to, but I thanked him anyway as I kept on staring outside of the car window.

“What’s the next step in this make-over thing?” I asked curiously wanting to break the awkward silence as we entered his house. I wanted to know what we were going to do next because to tell the truth I was regretting making this decision in the first place. I know that I wanted this so badly and that nobody forced me to do it, it’s just that make-over and changing weren’t my things. But I was done being the coward and so I won’t give up and I will do this make-over thing perfectly.

Next year will be my final year in high-school and I sure as hell don’t want to be remembered as Samantha Clark the girl with the big glasses and no fashion sense, or Samantha the nerd. And don’t forget that I have suffered bullying for three years in a row and now I want to take revenge from all of them, especially Rachel and John and I don’t care if she’s my step-sister and he’s my crush, cause that defiantly didn’t mean a thing for both of them.

“Our next step love will be teaching you how to act and talk around guys. And since I am a guy and a very experienced one may I say.” He gave me a cocky grin. Could his head get any bigger? “I know exactly what a guy wants, how a guy think and I will helping you. But of course we need a girl’s touch, since you’re not quite familiar with that too, and so I asked my sister for help and being the sweetheart she is, she accepted our request.”

I glared at him. “Fine but... Um... does she go to our school?” of course it was a dumb question because if his sister went to our school I would have known, but I just wanted to make sure. He shook his head. “Oh that’s good. Because you know, I don’t want anyone from our school knowing about the make-over. I want the thing to be a surprise for everyone.”

John frowned. “Do I look like I care?” he said motioning to his face, which by the way didn’t show any trace of care. He was back with the jerk attitude that just makes me to pull at my own hair. I can’t even describe how annoying he is when he’s being like that, thinking that the world is at his feet and the he owns everybody. “Anyway, since we mentioned Alice and that’s her name by the way, let me just call her and remind her.” His sister said that she would take about fifteen minutes or so to come. Thereby I had to stay with my jerk of a crush in his house all alone with my poor attempts at striking up conversation. Yup that was miserable.