The Class Troublemaker

The following day was another hectic one. Michio could tell that Itami was starting to hate his job, but even so he was always polite and never yelled.

Michio sat at his desk, resting his head on his hand, being held up by his elbow on the desk. He stared blankly ahead, equally bored, tired, and worried. He couldn't stop thinking about what Momo had said. She had threatened him before, but nothing as severe as what she said the previous day.

The guitar player heard the chair from the unoccupied desk next to him pull out, and soon felt someone poke his arm. Michio turned his head to face Kazuki, who had a concerned look on his face.

"Hey, you've been ignoring me since lunch yesterday... is something wrong?" The author asked.

Michio hesitated before shaking his head. "No, everything's fine... I'm just... tired."

Kazuki frowned, but nodded. "If you say so...."

"Hey! U-Uyeda-san, give that back!" Riku exclaimed from across the room.

Michio looked past Kazuki to see Riku trying to grab a sketchbook from Tomi's hands, who was holding it just out of reach... from the ceiling. Michio didn't know why he was still surprised.

A panel of the ceiling had been removed, and the bottom halves of Tomi's legs were inside, holding his weight as he hung upside down like a bat. He flipped through the sketchbook, giggling occasionally as Riku just looked embarrassed and annoyed.

"Is this me?" Tomi asked, pointing to the page he flipped to.

Riku's cheeks turned pink. "J-just give it back!" He reached up once more, only to have the white haired boy lift it out of reach.

Mitsuo looked completely done with life. "Uyeda... I can't believe I have to say this, but please get down from the ceiling when I'm trying to start a leason."

"Nope!" Tomi laughed, "I like it up here! It makes me feel weird."

"That's because all your blood's going to your head. I can't believe you actually enjoy that." Jikkō responded, getting up and walking over to him. She snatched Riku's sketchbook out of his hand, returning it to the blue haired boy. "Now get down from there before you pass out."

"Thanks... Riku muttered with a small smile.

Tomi frowned. "Aw, c'mon! You always ruin all the fun, To-"

"Tomi." Jikkō silenced him with a glare.

Tomi let out a nervous laugh. "Oops... don't kill me, that'd really suck."

Jikkō let out a small sigh. "Maybe I won't if you get down."

"Fine, fine." Tomi finally complied, grabbing onto the edge of the opening, swinging his legs out, and flipping around so he landed on his feet. Michio didn't know how he always did this stuff so casually.

"And don't be so mean to Hanazawa, okay?" Jikkō said once Tomi was on the floor.

Tomi shrugged. "It's not my fault, he's too cute not to tease." The escape artist ruffled Riku's hair, causing the boy to blush.

"Y'know what, I have a new respect for Itami-sensei. He's able to teach full lessons with Uyeda in the room." Michio said, looking back to Kazuki.

The brunet let out a light laugh. "Yeah, that must be tough."

Before either could say more, Michio's phone started blowing up with texts from Mika. What does she want now?