Part 21- Coming Clean

Since I don't have much time to write atm, here's a mini part for you guys to enjoy in the meantime. I hope you like it! Also, updated Starman for those of you who are still into it! Love you ♥

"What's up?" Mikey asked, as he and Ray sat down on the rock next to us. Frank opened his mouth, then turned to me, raising his eyebrows, looking for my approval. I nodded.

"Um... ok." He started. "So listen guys, remember that little accident?"

Both of them nodded.

"How could we forget you idiots..." Mikey said.

"Ok so there's something you need to know about it."

Ray furrowed his eyebrows, and I just looked down at my crossed legs. I didn't want to look at them when they hear it, Mikey's going to be so fucking mad.

"Uh..." Frank stuttered, unable to get the words out of his mouth. It obviously was hard on him too.

"What...?" Ray asked, trying to dig in deeper but Frank had trouble working the information into the conversation. Suddenly, I realized that I was wearing the same jacket I wore that day- and in my pocket, I had Frank's note.

And so, as Frank was sitting there and stuttering, I burst in.

"Wait." I said, holding my hand up, the other one digging in my pocket. I took the note out and looked at Frank. "Can I?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Here." I handed the note to Mikey. "This will make it easier." I said. And Mikey took the little note and opened it. Ray scooted a little closer to Mikey, reading the note along with him. Mikey's mouth slowly hinged open in surprise, as Ray kept a straight face. They finished reading, and Mikey looked back up at us.

"I can't. I need a moment." Ray muttered and got to his feet, Walking away, and sitting next to the little river about fifty feet away from us.

"You tried to kill yourself?" Mikey looked at Frank. Frank nodded. "Why?" He asked and Frank looked down.

"I dunno. It was stupid." Frank started piking at his fingers nervously. "Gerard jumped after me." Frank muttered quietly and Mikey's brows shot up at me.

"You too?" I nodded, looking away from my brothers eyes. We all kept silent for a little while.

"Are... Are you mad Mikey?" I asked quietly and dared to look up at him.

"Of course I'm fucking MAD Gerard, What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He snapped. He doesn't do that very often, he's usually so quiet and reserved.

"I'm not mad at you for feeling like that, but god damn it Gerard I'm your fucking brother! Couldn't you have said something? I COULD HELP YOU!" He got up, waving his arms in the air angrily. I didn't respond.

"And YOU!" He pointed at Frank who raised his eyebrows, wrapping his arms around himself.

"You used to call me your best friend. Would it bother you to tell me what's going on with you? What's your problem?" Frank buried his head in his knees. "Did you know about Gerard too?" Frank nodded into his knees. "Fucking scumbag!" Mikey shot out and attacked Frank in a hug. "Why didn't you tell me anything?" He asked more quietly this time. "Do you not care about me enough to tell me?" Frank hugged him back.

"I'm sorry Mikey." Mikey pulled away and punched Frank in the chest.

"Aahh!" Frank grabbed his chest. "Okay, I deserved that. I'm sorry." Mikey walked up to me and crossed his arms.

"Can I talk to you privately?" He asked, and I nodded, kissing Frank's cheek before I got on my feet. Mikey and I started walking along the creek.

"Why'd you do it?" He asked, his arms still crossed square on his chest.

"I don't know Mikey. I was... Overwhelmed. I guess."

"And you couldn't ask for my help or something? Jesus Gerard I'm your fucking brother why do you block me out like that?" He was so mad. I wanted to die right there and then, I'd never want to hurt Mikey.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I didn't know how to tell you, I didn't know how you would react..." I mumbled. "You'll always be my little brother Mikes, you know that, you're the person I love most in the world..."

"How would I have reacted? Jesus Gerard I would have helped you out of it!" He was practically yelling.

"I'm sorry! Ok? I didn't mean to hurt you!" Mikey huffed.

"So much for not hurting me, asshole." He punched me in the bicep, and then stopped walking, and so did I. "I fucking hate you." He said, and wrapped his arms around me, and I returned the hug.

"Gerard, I love you, but you're such a fucking mess..." I rested his head on my shoulder.

"I know I am. I love you too Mikey." He pulled away and looked at me.

"So what the hell was going on with you? You might as well just tell me now." And so, I told Mikey everything that happened, everything that I was feeling, how I found Frank and how I just lost it. He kept quiet, nodding and listening to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything. I really am." He nodded.

"I forgive you." We started walking back, and noticed that Ray was back to sitting next to Frank, they were talking. As we approached them, Ray looked up at me.

"You're both such gay fucking idiots!" He exclaimed, and we all laughed.