Ninjas?

HOI! I'm baaaaack!~ :) I wanted to say I love where this story is going! I have a lot of stuff planned so- you don't care do you? :P WELP, BACK TO THE FANFICTON.
Nashi awakes too, they jump out of bed and confront the person. "WHO ARE YOU?! TELL US. NOW."
Jade yells, after she gets no response she says "hm.. You wouldn't want me to show you a demonstration of The Pain now would you?" (Only people who have seen The Princess Bride will get this) "what does the pain Mean?" The strange man asks. Jade replies, "First I will cut off your left foot followed by your right, then your arms in the same order."
"Then my eyes, what does this have to do with-"
"Yes then your eyes."
"Then my ears I assume?"
"WRONG! That's where The Pain comes in. I will leave your ears there so while you slowly die you will hear all the screams from the children you have hurt."
"I think your bluffing.."
Jade pulls out a knife.
"Have a seat." She points to a chair and the man obeys. "Tie em' up."
Nashi ties the man up. "Well Nashi, I think I know what our job is..."
"Jade I could've just told you-"
"SHUT IT I WAS BEING DRAMATIC!!!"
They both turn to the guy, wondering
what to do next. Then out of nowhere Nashi starts burning him. "NASHI! WHAT THE HELL?!"
BYE.