The Beach.

A/N
HI!! I have to go to a birthday party soon aka in 8 hours. At 12 in the afternoon. Yup. It's 4 am. Also the art above is by me :3 it's Jade at tha beach.OKAY THEN BACK TO THE STORY!

~JADES POV~

Beep! Beep! BEEEEP! I slam my hand on my alarm clock. It was 4 am and I hopped out of bed and got dressed, then I packed a basket with food and the same blanket me Erza and Lucy met on. I walk out of the house and take a walk to the beach, I lay down the blanket and food then take off my shoes. I walk around in the sand, I let the sand go between my toes and I run around playing and just having fun in the sand. I realize Erza would be up soon so I eat quickly, then I pack up and walk back home. I can't believe I love that so much. Just going to the beach, playing in the water and the sand for hours on end.. I just love it.. Writing in the sand then watching the water wash it away, it's like love.. You like it a lot then all of the sudden is gone.. Huh.. Well my love is like a candle, you forget about me I burn your house down.When I was daydreaming Erza put her hands over my eyes "guess who" she says. I giggle, "umm.. John Cena!" I say, she laughs and Un-covers my eyes "it's your mom! Heh!" I smile and hug her, she sees my basket. "Hey, where were you?" Asks my mom, I stutter. "I- um.. B- uhhh... Ehhh.. Errr.. I went to the beach.. I like going to the beach.." I look at my feet. Erza (<---- 300th word :3) smiles, "I like the beach too."