Jade

H-Hello. My name is Nashi Dragneel. I have a best friend named Jade Scarlet. But I don't know if she is my friend anymore. This morning she was pacing back and fourth in the room, as if planning something. I decided to ignore it. But later on I heard a window shatter. I shot up from my bed, gripping my bed sheets. I checked the time. 3:00 am. The witching hour, OF COURSE THE FLIPPIN WITCHING HOUR, WHY NOT?! Anyway, I rushed to the room where Jade was, the window was shattered and the curtains fluttered in the wind. I looked down at the town below. No sign of Jade. I ran out of the guild to look for her, it was VERY risky I know, but you can't spell Frisk with out risk, right? So, I found nobody. I soon heard screaming, boy screaming, I ran back into the guild and found Jade, pinning Storm against the wall, a knife just touching his neck. "JADE!" I yelled, I didn't care if I woke people. She looked at me, slowly putting pressure on the knife. "Jade.. Nightmare.. Best.. Help.. Nashi..." Was all I could make out from what Storm was saying. I kicked Jade hard in the stomach, grabbing Storm who was gasping and desperately trying to regain a normal heartbeat. I ran in and out of rooms, waking everyone up and getting them ready..
Ready for what?
Well, that's what we are going to find out..
Word count: 252