Is that really my friend?

~Jades POV~
He unstraps one of her hands. I was paralyzed with fear, he injects the needle into her hand and she flinches. Then she passes out and he puts the needle back, I run down the hallway to hide while he leaves. When he does, I go back to the room and pick the lock. I open the door slowly, then close it with a soft "click". I walk to Nashi, I couldn't bare to see her like this. Defenseless, hurt, damaged.. I start unstrapping her. She blinks a few times when she wakes up, when she opens her eyes and regains her balance I hug her. She pushes me off of her, then I look at her eyes.

They were the exact same color as Jay's.

She looks at me and narrows her eyes, "Nashi.. It's me.." I say, taking a step forward, worried. "Nashi.. It's the girl you've known for 6 years.." I take another step forward, "Nashi, it's me. Jade Scarlet.. Nightcloud? Whatever you want to call me, I'm still Jade." I say. She slowly reaches for one of the knives on the table, I don't want to do this. I don't want to hurt her, please, don't make me.. Whoever is reading this... Watching.. I don't care.. Just.. DONT MAKE ME HURT THE ONLY PERSON WHO UNDERSTANDS ME! THE ONLY PERSON WHO REALLY KNOWS, ALL MY SECRETS AND TROUBLES. JUST. DONT. MAKE. ME.

Word count; 241