No..No.. No..

Jades POV
I was patrolling the guild as usual. Three weeks had passed and it was hell, people getting killed, it was just.. Ugh. Anyway, Nashi walked passed a dark alleyway when she got pulled back into it. "AUUGH!!" She yells, then I hear a door slam and I rush over.
(What the HECK?!)

Nobody. I start rummaging around, trying to find the door. When I leaned against a wall it opened, "well isn't that convenient.." I say, getting on my feet. It was cold, the walls were cement, I walked in the hallway. I turn into my Supernatural form and load my pistol, I peek around the corner to see lots of doors with heavy locks and tiny slits you can look through. Screams come from the doors, and someone saying "Jay please no!" Catches my attention. I sneak around the corner and find a door marked "N" I smirk and open the slit. I see Nashi, She was strapped down to a metal bed with a table next to her, the table had needles, knives, and so many other weapons. Jay had a knife up against Nashi's hand and he just puts something leather over her mouth, it was strapped down too and it had a metal "X" where her mouth should be. She started tearing up. "Bingo." I say very quietly to myself, Nashi looks at me, or my eyes, and winks. I smile and look at Jay who didn't notice. He then puts down the knife and grabs one of the needles.
"Every girl is capable of murder Nashi!~"