The kid's first job

6 years later..

Jade was walking around Erza's house looking at things when she saw a picture of Jellal and Erza. Jellal was wearing a apron, and cooking mitts, giving Erza some cake "ok that's normal" she thinks. Jade was about to walk off when something in the photo caught her eye, it was blurry but there. A picture of a women with long red hair, and wearing a white dress. "Okay that's Erza" Jade thinks, then she sees the boy, he has short blue hair and a weird symbol on his eye. She couldn't see who it was then she realized. "....Erzaaaaaaaaaaa..!!" Jade calls. Soon enough Erza appeared through the doorway mixing cake mix.
"Yes Jade?" She asks, Jade points to the picture in the photo, "explain this please." Jade says. Erza laughs "0h that's Jellal, I believe we are still married. He is nice.. I loved him and he loved me."  Jade just looks down and then looks up with her eyes wide. "Wait wouldn't that make-"
"Jellal your father? Yes."
Erza chuckles and Jade rubs the back of her head. "Hey Jade you should go to the guild, I'll be there soon. I saw a job that would be perfect for you and Nashi." She tells Jade, patting her head. "Okay mom! It's still early, I might beat Natsu!" Jade waves goodbye and walks outside to the guild, Nashi meets up halfway and walks with her. "Heh, my dad is still sleeping at Lucy's, we will beat him if we run." Nashi says, but Jade is already running around the corner, she sees someone familiar  lout of the corner of her eye but she ignores it. "Hey! Wait up!" Nashi laughs. They meet at the guild hall, looking at the job board as Natsu and Gray walk in fighting as usual. "CAN IT YOU TWO!" Jade yells, smashing their two heads together, they fall down in pain, Erza hugs Jade and sheds one tear. "I'm so proud." She says, Jade laughs and hugs back. Nashi points to a job on the board. "Come on!! Lets get going!" Jade nods and waves goodbye to her guild mates.
Hi!! This is the first real story I've written.. I will work on it more I promise!
~Jade