Cure

~BLOOD WARNING~
Ey, it's Nashi again. Me and the rest of the guild members.. Well, what's left of them. Start researching. So, apparently, Jade is a Azazalack demon. Some of the last of her kind, and she has something called The Azazalack Virus. It is a virus that takes Azazalack Demons troubles with someone else they have been bottling up and turning it into jealousy. Yandere type jealousy. That explains why Jade was singing some sort of version of The Water fountain. Because I kissed Storm one night, knowing I shouldn't have, but I was blinded by his nice compliments and playful insults.. That I forgot about my best friend. Anyway, we might have a cure.. But.. It's kinda brutal. We may have to hurt Storm.. A lot. So apparently we have to.. Fill a cup with blood.. Storm's blood.. And force-feed it to Jade. I know, pretty gross. But if it'll work, I'll do it. Storm already said he's fine with it. So we open the doors, Jade comes rushing in to find nobody. "Į KŃøW ŸøùR'E iń hérē..." she says, I was super creeped out by her voice. We all nod to each other and start the plan. Storm rushes infront of her... Then hugs her. She drops her weapon.. But Storm pulls out a syringe filled with salt and holy water.. Then plunges it into her back.. Yeah.. So she passes out and everyone brings her to the demon-trap-room. Jade got the tips from someone named.. "Bobby" I think. There was salt infront of the door, there was a bed with straps in a devils trap. Then there was a very heavily guarded door. We open it and put Jade on the bed.
Now we play the waiting game.
...
...
~Time skip~
She wakes up, we already have Storm's blood. But we have to hurry, leather straps won't hold her that long. I rush over and pour it into her mouth.. Ugh this is disgusting! Once we are done I clean my hands and wait for her to wake up. Again.

AND SHES AWAKE GREAT.
I unstrap her, but everyone is ready just in case. She rubs her head. Then looks at everyone confused, they were all looking at her worried and scared. She steps down from the bed, but starts to shake and loose her balance, I rush over and help her stand. "Thanks Nash." She says, and gives me a weak smile. She looks at Storm, and at the bandages on his arm. She sighs, and I start to walk her out when she can't walk any further. She looks down and realizes she is in a devils trap. "Seriously guys?" She says, and scratches the paint off. Everyone gasps, "yeah yeah save your excitement for later." She steps out of the room, blood still on her face.

Word count: 478