Chapter 41

“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” – Nicholas Sparks

Chapter 41

“Mack that is the most beautiful dress!”

I smile back at Jess after I show her the wedding dress for tomorrow. She wraps her arms around me and I smile.

“Do you think Harry will like it?” I ask, wondering about the curly haired boy who stole my heart.

“He will love you if you walk down the aisle.” I laugh and look in the mirror. The mermaid style dress on my body hugs my curves in the best ways and I feel beautiful.

“You are coming to my house tomorrow morning right?” she asks as she starts to unlace the back of the dress.

“Yes. Are Eleanor and Sophia coming too?”

“Yeah, they will be there. I need you to be there at 7. Make sure you sleep tonight too.”

She smirks and I swat her arm. “I am not going to do anything the night before my wedding.”

“You never know. Harry’s a tiger.”

I laugh and she pulls the dress off my body. I walk to get my clothes and put them on. I hear a knock on the door and Jess goes and answers it.

“Hey mommy,” Sydney says in Harry’s arms.

“Hi baby.”

“I am taking her to the park. Do you want to come?” Harry asks, grabbing his sunglasses and phone.

“Um, I have some things to do. Please watch her.”

He laughs and kisses my cheek. “I will; don’t worry.”

He walks out the door and I turn back to Jess. “Do you want to get some coffee and go over tomorrow one last time?”

I nod and place the dress by the front door. I walk to the kitchen and grab my phone and wallet, placing them in my bag. Making sure I have my sunglasses, I make my way back to the front door and carry the dress to Jess’ car. Placing it in the trunk and closing it, I walk back to the apartment and lock the door, walking back to the car and getting in.

“We need a break. We have been working nonstop all month.”

She laughs and pulls out of the parking lot. “I miss not working in the bakery with you every day. I also miss the club. Tom hasn’t allowed me to go.”

I smile and she pulls into the Starbucks parking lot. I grab my bag and walk out, walking to the door. Jess opens the door and I walk in with her. She orders her drink and I get a coffee, walking to the table she sits at. We start talking and going over everything that has to happen tomorrow for the wedding.

“I don’t think I have ever been so nervous before.”

She smiles at me and I place my head on my hand. “You are going to be fine. He loves you and you love him. Just be glad you are getting married after his whole ‘I hate marriage’ thing.”

I smile and get up, throwing my cup away. She follows and we walk back to her car. We get in and she drives back to my apartment.

I get out of the car and walk into my house, yelling and cheering going on. All of the guys are here, except Zayn, and are watching the game. Sydney is sitting on Harry’s lap and clapping and Harry watches her carefully.

“Well, seeing as all the boys are here, I think I should have my daughter.”

All of the guys look at us and Sydney jumps off Harry’s lap. I lift her up and smile.