Chapter 13

"The sweetest place is to be in someone's thoughts and the safest place is to be in someone's heart."  -Nishan Panwar

Chapter 13

I sit in a booth by myself and read the newspaper. I am everywhere, my face blown up on the front page. I just wish I wasn't living like this anymore. I want my old life back.

I sip my root beer and listen in on the TV. The football game that is currently on is in a tight game and the last field goal gets ready to play. The rain pours outside as I keep reading the article and realize that I am in deeper than I thought. My father apparently has people in the government working for him now, just so he can find me. I can't handle this anymore.

I finish the article and start to write. I write for a few hours, a few tears falling from my eyes, and just when I am about to finish, the lights turn off. All the power goes off and everyone is quiet. The people at the pool tables stop what they are doing and the bartenders stop wiping the counter. I look around and everyone is quiet. No one is yelling or questioning the lights, it was silence.

I look up at the TVs, all of them flashing now. I see a figure coming into view and I squint, trying to figure out what is going on. I stand up and join the crowd of people near the TVs. The figure is black and is clouded as the TV goes between the figure and pixels.

"I have taken the government into my hands and will not let another member take me down."

I gulp. This can't be happening.

"Mr. President has fled and I am here in the White House alone. I intend to ruin the United States in determination of trying to find my daughter. She is still missing and I will find her. The murders, you are all probably wondering about, were caused by my loyal member Harry. Harry has agreed to help me find my daughter and will stop at nothing. He will kill and he will harm you if you get in my way."

I am on the verge of tears but I am able to contain them. The pit in my stomach is huge and I feel alone. I don't know what to do and I am alone.

"Mackenzie Smith ran away from me when she experienced the murder of her mother. She left me and I need her back. She is my daughter and no one can have her but me. I will destroy the world in order to find her."

The bar begins to erupt in commotion and I am scared. I move to my back pocket and pull out my phone, my thumb ghosting over the one number I didn't want to dial.

Harry POV

"Mackenzie Smith ran away from me when she experienced the murder of her mother. She left me and I need her back. She is my daughter and no one can have her but me. I will destroy the world in order to find her."

The TV flashes and I feel my fists clench at my sides. God damn Andrew Smith. He will rot in hell. I watch the TV flash a couple more times before his face appears one last time.

"I expect you to find her and bring her to me. Mackenzie, you are mine and I will have you again."

The TV shuts off and the lights come back on, the news coming on, displaying the news about the current events. I hear my phone buzz on the table but I let it go, probably just Louis. I walk to the kitchen and my head hurts. She is out there alone, without me.

My phone rings again and I pick it up, hitting the answer button, not bothering to look at who it is.

"Hello," I groan, not wanting to speak to anyone. I hear a small breath on the other side of the phone.

"Hello?" I hear something that sounds like crying on the other end of the phone. I stay on the line, waiting to hear who this is.

"Harry," the voice chokes out. My heart nearly swells, but breaks at the sound of her voice.

"Mack," I say. The amount of want and need in my voice is immeasurable. This girl has made me want her and I need her just as much.

"Harry, I'm scared. So scared." Her voice is breaking through every word she says. I run to my room with the phone pressed to my ear, and quickly move to put on a disguise.

"Mack, where are you? Are you still in the disguise?"

I hear her sniffle on the other end of the line and I grab a shirt off my bag.

"Yes, I have the wig and contacts in. I-I just, I'm on the driveway."

I drop my phone and run to the front door. I open it and run outside in the rain. I reach my soaked girlfriend and pull her into my arms. She is shaking and I lift her up, carrying her bridal-style into the house. I set her on the carpet and close the door. I grab a blanket from the closet and wrap it around her.

"I'm scared Harry."

I look down at her, her now purple lips quivering from her cold body. I take off her wig and let her soaked hair fall.

"I am so sorry baby. I didn't tell your father anything. I hung up before I agreed to do anything. I couldn't do that to you. Never."

Her eyes focus on the floor and I lift her chin. I meet her eyes, blue from the contacts, and lean in and kiss her softly. I pull away quickly after placing my lips on hers and see her eyes closed.

"Let me draw you a bath. You are freezing."

She nods and I walk to the bathroom. I start the water and walk out to her. I wrap my arms around her and hold her for a couple seconds.

"Everything is going to be okay."

I pull away and smile down at her. She slightly smiles back but barely. I guide her down the hall to the bathroom and shut the water off. Mack shrugs off the blanket and her jacket, leaving her in a soaked light pink tee and her black bra visible through it. I gulp and she turns to me.

"I will leave you to it," I whisper, walking out of the bathroom. I lie on the bed and look up at the ceiling, not even knowing what to do with myself. I just want her. I want to show her how much I care and need her. She is the only one that controls me. She can make me calm and I need that.

I hear humming coming from the bathroom and I carefully walk towards the door. I place my head against the door and listen to her soft voice humming. I recognize the song as 'Fix You' by Coldplay and I feel my heart just beat a hundred times faster.

I hear the drain get pulled and I move away from the door. I sit back on the bed and wait for her to get out. My stomach fills with butterflies in anticipation for her to walk out. I feel like I need to protect her; be with her so no bad comes to her. The way I want to protect her is just to simply have her with me. I want to show her how much I care for her so bad but I don't know what to do. I have one thing I want to do with her but I know that I have to wait for her. She has to tell me before I make any moves.

But I know, one day, when the time is right, I will make love to her all night and never let her go. She means so much to me and if I have her to a point where I can make love to her, than I will do it. I want her and only her.

"Harry?" I hear her whisper. I sit up and look at her, her towel covering her body and hair dripping wet.

"Yes, can I get you anything?"

She walks over to me and grabs my cheek with one hand, the other securely wrapped to the top of the towel. She brings my head down to hers and softly kisses my cheek.

"I'm sorry I doubted you," she whispered. I grab her waist and pull her into my body. I hold her tightly, wrapping my arms around her small frame. I breathe her in and relax, wishing I could have had this moment my whole life. The comfort that radiates from her is amazing; a soft beautiful angel as my own.

"I just can't imagine you leaving me."

She pulls away from our small embrace and gives me a smile. She walks back to the closet and closes the door behind her. She exits a couple minutes later with short shorts on and one of my tees. I smile and give her another hug. She is still freezing and I want her to warm up. I take her hand in mine and bring it to my lips, kissing her knuckles. She looks up at me as I do so and her big brown eyes look into mine.

"I want to do something," I whisper. She looks in my eyes and nods.

"You trust me, right?"

Her eyes never leave mine and nods. "I trust you."

I move closer to her and lean down, lifting her bridal style again. I walk to the bed and gently lay her down. I rip my shirt off my body and hover over her. I just want to kiss her body to give me a sense of her body against mine.

"I want to have you baby, I want to kiss your body."

She looks up at me as I place a hand on her cheek. She grabs my hand and takes it off her cheek, placing a kiss to my palm.

"I don't have a bra on Harry."

I look down at her and a pink blush appears on her cheeks. I move on top of her and grab her waist. She moves her hands to my shoulders and pulls down, my head landing in her neck. I wrap my arms around her and softly kiss her neck. I feel her hands travel to my hair and she lightly tugs my head up.

"Do you promise not to hurt me?" she whispers.

I kiss her softly and place my forehead on hers.

"I would never hurt you baby; I promise."

She bravely grabs my hands and moves them to the hem of her tee. I place my hands inside the tee and grab onto her waist. She moves her hands to my biceps and grabs them in her tiny hands. I move my head down to her stomach, placing soft kisses to her skin. I lick the inside of her naval and she lets out a small laugh.

I move her shirt up more and the curve of her breasts become visible. I push the tee up over her head and the material soon is left on the floor, along with my shirt. She is beautiful. I watch her arm comes up to cover her chest but I quickly grab it.

"Never hide yourself. You are the only person I know who is this beautiful."

I move my hands to the sides of her waist again and continue kissing her stomach. I place my lips on the middle of her chest, right under the curve of her left breast and kiss the cross that is displayed in between the valley of her breasts. I move my lips over her breast and bring my left hand to massage her right one. I hear her softly moan in pleasure as I lap my tongue over her left nipple, while my thumb circles her other one.

Delicately, I thrust my clothed hips to hers in an attempt to loosen the tension in my lower region. She gasps at my sudden actions and I look up at her. Her eyes are closed and her lips are parted slightly. I move my lips to her right breast and repeat my previous actions, a new wave of light moans escaping her pink lips.

I keep rubbing my hips on hers, trying to release the friction. I am going through the motions of sex with her, but I don't penetrate. She needs to tell me.

"Harry," she gasps as I dig a little harder in an attempt to release.

"Baby, it's alright. I just need to relieve myself."

She nods and I move one of my arms under her back, pressing her upper body to mine. Her legs open up and allow my actions to be better. I bring my other arm up above her head and lean on my forearm. I place my lips on hers and distract her from the hard-on I have in my pants right now. I keep moving up and down against her, trying to soften up the hard erection that is being strained in my boxers right now.

I move and quickly remove my joggers, leaving me in my boxers. I go back to my previous position above her, placing my lips to hers and closing my eyes as I feel myself edging closer to my high. We both continually moan through the kisses we exchange, but I begin to feel moisture in my boxers.

"Harry, go," she breathes breathlessly as I reach my high through every thrust. I thrust quicker into her hips and feel moisture pooling into my boxers. I lean my head away from hers and grab the necklace on her chest and take it in my teeth. She softly looks up at me and I take in the beautiful girl under me. Her hair fans the pillow below her head and her glowing chest on full display. Now that I have her, I am never going to let her father get in between us.

"You are so beautiful," I whisper, glancing at my cross in between her breasts. I take it between my thumb and forefinger and lean back down. I kiss her forehead and lean my forearm against the mattress.

"Harry?" she asks, looking up at me with soft brown eyes. When my name falls from her lips, it's almost like an angel talking to me. Her voice is so soft and gives off a comfort feeling, it just makes me happy.

"Yes, love?" I whisper, kissing the tip of her nose. She closes her eyes and I start to kiss around her face. Her gentle hand places itself on my waist and I look down at her.

"I want to stay."

She opens her eyes and I look into them. I don't waste any time before pressing my lips on hers, kissing her as if my life depended on it.

(Please vote and comment! I would love to hear any ship names you have for Harry and Mack! Please vote and tell people about this book. I love you all!!! <3)