Chapter 19

The next morning, I woke up to a voice beside my room. Sometimes I really hate that my hearing is so sensitive.... I looked outside the window, the sun isn't even up yet, seriously? I grunted and get up since I can't get any sleep. I cleaned myself up and wear my attire, it didn't change for the past two years and the mom had also gave up telling me to wear my school uniform properly.

I walk down the stairs yawning and saw my twin sitting on the chair, he looks like he's waiting for someone.

"What are you doing down here so early?" I asked as I sit on another chair.

"I'm waiting for Isshiki-senpai to challenge him!" He voiced out with much enthusiasm, I can even see flames dancing in his eyes.

I blinked several times and yawned again, "yeah, good luck with that." I took out my phone and select one id and sent him a message.

"Will like torrone for breakfast, you can decline if you don't want to make it."

I was resting my head on the table for a few minutes and a short 'ding-dong' rang, I took out my phone and saw the person finally replied.

"It's unhealthy for breakfast"
"What do you suggest?"
"Bocconotti, it's a mini-pastry like cookie, sweet."
"Ok~ Thanks Taku-chan ;)"

"Who are you texting?" onii-chan suddenly asked and I replied.

"A friend, I think" he still looks at me curiously. "At least to me, he's my friend. But he look at me as a rival." He nodded his head.

"They're coming down" I reminded him and he quickly return to his position. The bunch came down with their tired face and took notice at onii-chan who is staring at Isshiki-senpai.

"I challenge you! Isshiki-senpai!" After that, the atmosphere drop dead.

"Haru-chan, you didn't tell him?" Isshiki-senpai sigh.

"I'm tired." Is my response.

We sat by the dining table and have our breakfast as Isshiki-senpai explained about the 'shokugeki' to onii-chan. "Let's see..... If it was a condition of equal value to the 7th seat, not even dropping out of school will be enough." He gave an example which bring a total shock to onii-chan.

"Really?!!!" He stood up and exclaimed. Of course, Fumio-san rambled about how great is the Elite Ten and how worst are we compared to them. "Really...? And I woke up at 5 all fired up...." He grunts.

"I mean, challenging the 7th seat is just reckless" Megumi-chan said that and I totally agree. Isshiki-senpai continues to explain the shokugeki as I feel something is disturbing me. Something is gonna happen......

After having the breakfast, I gone to school with Megumi-chan and onii-chan, who is saying that he wanted to challenge Erina-chan one day. We arrived at a notice board with Megumi-chan talking about the RS.

"Haru-kun didn't join any RS right?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I don't feel like it. So have you decided which RS you're gonna join?" I asked onii-chan and he said that he wanted to take a look at the Don RS.

"Okay, I'll meet you two there at the Don RS, I need to take something....." Megumi-chan nodded as she follows onii-chan. I came to a garden and meet a blonde with a bag in his hand. "Taku-chan~" I called him and he passed the bag to me. "Geez, you really never declined once.... People are even thinking you're bullied by me."

He turned his head and say "I couldn't decline if my rival wanted to taste my cooking. I sigh, the rival thing again....

"Then I'll be going...."

"Ah, wait!" Taku-chan halted me and I looked at him with confusion. "Do you..... Really know that transfer student?" Oh, I bet he's triggered by onii-chan's entrance speech.

"He's my brother." I told him bluntly.

"But... but both of you aren't alike! And how could someone like you have this kind of brother―" I cut his speech of with a little annoyance.

"Takumi, imagine if someone said something like this to you. About Isami-chan." He stood there, mouth agape with shock as I take my leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me when I re-read my last paragraph: Oh BURN!!!! For those who think that I didn't put my character into a RS because I'm lazy and I can't think of anything that suits her, you get a cookie!!!!

Any ideas on which RS should Haru join?

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!! ;D